Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Sure

Fed-Kun's army
When are they going to release a version of this manga RAW?

Thank you so much for the chapter, I practically just read it for Amane and Saku, mostly for Amane (ehehe thicc thighs save lives), Not because I ship them, but because I think they're great characters ^w^

Much love for the ones making this series available <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edit: People in the comments are dumb and don't understand that the biggest bitch is Miko; Saku is a great friend and just wants to help; Amane only loves Susa and just thinks Saku's cute; Susa is the weakest one and is just struggling with his desires, He does not love Miko, he is just strongly attracted by her body, but seeing his girlfriend with Saku made him more confused..
Miko, while being a negative force (the one with the strongest desire/ Thirst for bwD) is still helping Susa gain confidence in himself and what happened in the end of this chapter with Amane just reinforces that.
For Miko, Susa is just an object, that goes for Amane and Sakuas well. Amane wants to show Susa how much she loves him for enabling her to fulfill her desires and that it's ok for him to also pursue his desires, as long as he still loves her.

This manga is way more complicated than it looks, It's not some bullshit ntr or cheating story. The characters here actually express their desires and the plot is just them dealing with them.

Dex-chan lover
She looked gigantic in that double page. Not just the fat way but like she a lot taller than him too . Web mangas only release raws in volume form or if you are willing to pay per chapter. Iirc the pages are censored in the following chapters so waiting for the tank might be best.

Amane must listen to Ol' Dirty Bastard, cause she hit Susa with that "Ooh baby I like it raw, yeah baby I like it rawwww"

Dex-chan lover
Why do you need to ruin the last page with your shitty jokes though, at least copy the page over clean just before damn

WTFFFFFF I didnt know this author could be such a freaken troll lol. I mean How can he do so much build-up to end it like that??? come on he blue balled everyone reading this lol. The next chapter better be great to make up for it.

Also once again he screwed over the MC. After all he had to deal with at least let him finish clapping Mikus cheeks. Why are you so cruel now author? whyyyy? lol.

Lastly man i guess they both were just settling for each other after all. whatever, might as well keep being smash buddies.

Dex-chan lover
LOL i knew something dumb would happen

looking forward to the next ch

Dex-chan lover
So i said last chapter "well at least he got sex out of it" but nope, he just got himself cucked and blue balled.

And now Amane just confessed that he is just a replacement for Saku and a means for her to get to fuck Saku, she should have just gone home.

Everything went wrong and he didn't even learn his lesson. How does raw sex probe anything, she is just securing a way to get sex with Saku, and she is probably pregnant now... man what a train wreck.

This is all on him tho, he had a chance to walk out of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo what the fuck. So saku gets his dick sucked and all the mc does is get to kiss and suck on some tittie.. he got fucking played that bitch shoulda atleast sucked his dick. And the disrespect from his girl for swallowing the other guys nut smh

Sem

Dex-chan lover
So Saku and Miko are a tight couple that sometimes swings, are super skilled, and popular...

And these two get totally fucked over because they're dishonest and wimpy.

Users who are viewing this thread