Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Susa Is

Dex-chan lover
And so begin the
Susa banging several cosplay girls
arc.
I expect that when Susa actually gets around to banging Miku she will like it but not get the full mindbreak like every other girl. Also the volume cover is the best Amane has looked so far.

Fed-Kun's army
YOU GUYS DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND, THIS IS THE PEAK OF DESIRE SATISFACTION!!
Saku is a great friend and loves to see those who he loves in peak pleasure.
Susa is still trying to understand himself more, but he's being more honest with his desires and getting lots of support from his friends.
Amane is busy rn but she loves Susa and is really grateful that he supported her to this day, she's now able to express herself more and follow her dreams, while also being able to have fun when she wants to.
As for Miku.. She didn't change much but it's still a fact that she loves her boyfriend but of course, when big D's are the topic she is head over heels for Susa's D.

I just see this series as everyone expressing their desires, mostly sexual desires lol, and growing as better people as the story progresses..
I don't know how it will end but I predict it'll be in a big orgy lmao

Thank you as always for the chapter, huge PP <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

now all we need is for him to break up with amane goodlord

Dex-chan lover
great ch

and well saku did say he loves ntr so he's getting what he wants

as for Susa i feel this is only the beginning of girls he's gonna have

things are about to get really fun

The moral of this story is: NTR is fine for the reader as long as you can self-insert as the bull.

I don't know why ecchi had to take such a long route to "audience cipher and his massive cock gets all the bitches wet" like the 80s/90s, but at least we got that back.

LMAOO!! Damn i don't get how he can stand her soul-crushing words, this is the face I would make if it was him😂
1y1b3y.jpg

Then again if it's his fetish to get Cucked and completely humiliated then i guess that's a good day or in this case "Week" for him. Still, i felt every word for the dude as I admittedly laughed lol. Man she didn't hold back lol.

Also, man, Susa was banging so much he never changed his shirt so im guessing they didn't go home at all lol. And it's not an oversight too cause the author purposefully changed Sakus clothes at the end but not his.

And speaking more about Saku, I've noticed they've been making him much more feminine looking these past few chapters. I mean he had a girly face but some panels look almost completely like a girl. I mean they even make it look like he has some small tits in some panels. Dont know if the author is pushing him to turn into a trap or something.

Also, i dont think anyone should make a big deal about Susa and Amane's "relationship" anymore. They already said what it was earlier and they pretty much have a relationship of convenience. They are just lovers but both actually like other people and are open to whatever. After that point, i stopped seeing them as a real couple or caring who they bang and said "let the chips fall where they may"

Dex-chan lover
@EcchiT This is exactly why I don't get people whining about it.

As a side note, that sugoi x2 got me laughing like a fool ngl. Also that office meme... wp.

Double-page supporter
Why the lips of these character getting derpy as chapter progress? By the end of story their lips probably fall of their face. Author previous work isn't like this(okusan)...

@SSJR2

They've been drawing Saku feminine since the first chapter. I'm guessing he's going trap by the time this is done and yes, Sasu is 100% going to smash.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I need to find a girlfriend again.

And this is probably the only manga in which I approve the NTR. Even though I hate ntr a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread