Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - An "Exchange" Trip

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this really the last hurdle for this series? Can't believe it's almost over & how far Susa has come. I see that Susa is already taking the imitative after all he's been through & can't predict what's going to happen at the end. Squiggles you gotta relax on these mass releases, my body & mind can only take so much. Thanks for the translations & happy holidays.

i just can't understand or maybe will never understand why some people do swinger, especially when both party aware of it. just brake up and be with your swinger partner rather than forcing yourself with your current partner and the drama it brings

@SquigglesJP thanks for the massive dump today. One of the best gifts I got!

Susa's been grinding all that xp so it's no surprise he's leveled up a few times.

Power Uploader
@Ochrolv You're out of shape! -coughs- so am I xD Also, bug oreki for more Okusan edits xD kekeke

@wizardsonly My pleasure!
DFxt5Mf.gif

Dex-chan lover
so its finally gonna happen

hopefully nothing dumb happens this time like last time they tried to go at it

but yeah great ch am looking forward to the next

Swing..... Swing around....
Uh oh my NTR senses are tingling...

Page 14 bottom left panel:
Is that a dic....?....Oops sorry it's a sausage alright.

Dex-chan lover
so, ch41 is actually an extra chapter from the volume or...?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like it’s a regular vanilla happy end, well sans the swinging. Which is in line with this author.

My only disappointment is something I saw coming a couple volumes ago. Susa never really has anything going for him outside his friends. In and of itself that’s not a problem, but he’s shown to have low confidence because of that. Having him suddenly slay harems of cosplay chicks (which he didn’t even manage to do on his own, they were, again, given to him because of who he knew) and the self assurance to go through with this pretty complicated arrangement with no growth ANYWHERE ELSE in his life seems hollow. Hard to root for him, he just comes off as an isekai protagonist at this point, getting pussy is not a personality trait lol.

Also, camera girl was best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread