Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - I Want To Stay Here

This was fucking painful to read. I absolutely hate this manga, but damn it I can't stop reading it.

Power Uploader
@MajorAlexJackson
VLfqtvC.gif

@Doomroar I think you are self-insterting your own insecurities here. No one is getting cucked, this is full on partner-swapping/swinging with consenting adults. Also if you read spoilers you know you'll be 100% wrong with your 'predictions' did you forget that Susa was full on banging random cosplay models for days on end? Suddenly he's a cuck? Fuck off with that.

That POV on page 25, tho! It's obvious to us all by this point, but holy shit, Amane is packing hella ass!

Dex-chan lover
@fortunat080 The same chapters in which Saku was doubting his own fetish despite getting exactly what he is supposed to be into.
And did you forget how lame he has always been? and yes if he wasn't feeling cuckolded he wouldn't have started asking any question at all whatsoever regarding whether his girl friend loved him or not, but there he was talking.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomroar Bringing love into this in kinda cringe ngl, even if amane does like Saku it's not like she doesn't like Susa..
Man, they should just all fuck each other and be like: "yeah we four date, it's no problem"
Imagine Susa fucking Saku and Amane fucking hime LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@dream_bear The story progression that this was gonna take was obvious from day one. I don't get why there are so many people acting like this is some awful twist they didn't see coming.

@Trippersigs22 maybe they are thinking that Amane will somehow still be in love and loyal with Susa and his huge D, but well, Susa is also a manwhore, so I guess this balance out the whole situation 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost The way Saku has been looking at Susa lately... that may happen.
But i don't see Susa going for it, he is the weakest link, is the day they get to swap and he is there talking nonsense, he should have talked that before or after, not right in the middle of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar

Bruh, you're gonna feel really silly In these next chapters with all this talk about how weak Susa is.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn that's great news because his weakness is something he should have left behind after his first orgy, yet here we are, this should not have happen, he should have grown out of this crying phase of his.
So I will held you up to that, I will take your word for it, he better deliver.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just fell for the wrong girl. She clearly was settling for him from the start, and now that her dream-guy is showering her with attention (and jizz), she doesn't mind breaking a heart.

It's thots all the way down. Why are people surprised by that?

@doomroar Again dude, your own insecurities are bleeding out. Susa ain't crying cause he's embarassed or sad or some cuck, he genuinely cares for bigtits and wants her to be happy. He's literally got his own dreamgirl drooling on his cock at this very moment, he isn't feeling bad. Susa does love bigtits but he's not in love with her so no he ain't sad.

Users who are viewing this thread