Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck am I getting invested in something that may or may not end up being NTR god dammit
Masakazu, you fuck, you've done it again, but with way less good subject matter.

goes without saying but the whole app is in japanese, i can't read japanese so i bribed my roommate by cooking his favourite dish to navigate the app and translate the volume partially for me

Fed-Kun's army
shit ton of good shit untranslated, but we still go for that same kind of dogshit for hornykids everytime

Okay, dick is super diamond and i agree this is ain't ntr but the story look like they heading towards that

Dex-chan lover
Why do the best artist like to draw cuckhold and all that shit that always hits for real... fapping to cheating is one thing, until you get cheated for real and that hurts like hell; and being reminded of that in almost everything just kills your soul more.

guys it's not ntr... if you think about it more like sexfriends than actual cheating
and also people that can't handle this stuff probably hasn't seen the "177013" yet... just leave you normies
and be patient just cuz something bad happens once people instantly drop it, relax it isn't the end of the story yet Jesus calm down and grow a pair

the numbers im talking about is a masterpiece of realism/saddness aka "metamorphosis"

Dex-chan lover
So this is where all the "NTR-haters-that-dont-even-know-what-NTR-means-because-they-think-it-means-cheating" gather?
Grow up ffs.

Where can I get the full raw list? not the one of the official one. It only has like latest and first 3.

I hope this gets better. The premise is good, and have good built up in the beginning, but it's just sex now. Nozoki Ana or Aki Sora exploit sex in their story, but it's not all of it. There's story why sex is crucial lynchpin of the narrative. IMO, right now, it's just lenghty doujin. But still, thank you for translating this, the group have done marvelous job.

@tearsax you cannot be serious can you? You do understand that ntr is not regulated or limited by regular cheating right?
The key catch phrase here is infidelity, while consented by all parties it can quickly disenfranchise the original lover.
This is one of many series that has this premise.

Users who are viewing this thread