Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

@TrainsHateTrucks: I get the feeling that Susa(glasses MC) is going to be too BIG for Miko(Hime) to handle and Saku is not going to be what Amane(female glasses) was hoping for.

Double-page supporter
@Mesirix dude you gotta be trolling lol the link is up above. The new chapter gets released for 2 weeks then its gone.

Dex-chan lover
Lol @ all the people rating this low cuz, "oh my, I'm deeply offended that people would make a genre that does not appeal to my sensibilities... tsk tsk!" If you don't like the subject go read something else and let those of us who like trainwrecks to rate it by it's art/story/characters like any other manga. Thnx

Fed-Kun's army
@RegarD
Click the raw link on the title page. The official site lets you read the latest chapter for free (ch. 36). Otherwise, I couldn't find the raws online, so you would have to buy the volume off bookwalker.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder if the author thought

"my last smut manga had no NTR and little to no sex scene even though the MC had so many girls around him he was too loyal to his wife so maybe I should do the opposite this time"

I'm going to be honest I'm pretty sure that somewhere along the line that this story is going to have some light BL element, going against my delicate preference I will now say the following catchphrase. "miss me with that gay shit,fuck out of here fuckboy."

I need some milk for all the spice in these raws.
People are going to flip out when that chapter gets translated.

@Hokaga

I think based off the crappy amount that I can do
I think Susa is also liking NTR and wants to watch Amane fuck Suka

If the female lead wasn't so god damn ugly, then this series might've been enjoyable.

LOL soo many review bomb of 1 just bcos this got cheating and NTR instead of vanilla. This is gud IMO. Deserve like, 5@6/10.
Here's a tip for u guys dat hate this kind of story/genre. Do not associate yourself with any of the characters especially the one dat get cucked.
Just enjoy the ride looking at how the girls are enjoying themselves to the fullest.

@Mrspud

After they finish eating miko wants to go to their room so that.....you know. But MC says he wants to stay here for a while. Then he requests saku and his GF to do it in front of him.

They start doing it. Amane asks saku to call her by her first name( which even the MC doesn't call her by). Saku calls her by first name and tells her that he has a request too. He wants her to cosplay as some big breast anime character.
Miko was surprised that Saku came that prepared. MC gets big and miko goes straight for it. But the MC tells her to wait for a while.

He then tells Amane that it's his fault that she had to date him. Because he confessed to her(start of the chapter).
Amane says she doesn't regret dating him and proceeds to kiss him. She says to look at her getting boned. MC says she looks beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread