Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

Raws are just insane this time.

The simple summary is that
Saku(Handsome guy) made Amane(MC's GF) confess her feelings for him. Susa(MC) is into NTR now. Amane confesses she loves Saku more. Saku tells Susa that it's his turn now. (Implying he should confess to Miko too).
Susa confesses that he has always liked Miko(cosplayer) .
Miko is surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh that cover girl is horrifying...

I cannot belive that she's suposed to be the main girl....

netorase cuck shit.

906d717930068216854eaec03c314f68.png

Dex-chan lover
its managed to get a 4.99 D: on mangadex no less
does this deserve a worse rating?
yes...
yes this does
my concern is that the average reader who's rated this is a vile degenerate
that is to say i suspect the average reader would call it out for being the trainwreck garbage it is
and then going straight back to reading this
in the comfort of their mother's basement
yes i am highly skeptical of those who vote 4's and 1's
b/c i know the weeb community well
you dirty dirty mongrels

Dex-chan lover
can anyone summarize the story for me? idk if it worth my time

@MolaCola
I keep reading it because I like the art and character interactions, also I'm curious to see how Susa's relationship with his gf will end up

Contributor
Apparently, this series will end soon with six volumes. The last one releases on October 12.

@xyzzy If that’s true, there‘s probably only 2 or 3 chapters left. Volume 6 starts at chapter 35. Raws are on 38 and chapter 39 should be out this week. Makes sense given where everything is in the Raws right now.

Someone mentioned its ending in october can you tell where did you read that its going to end
Edit: Ok the author has said on twitter that there are only two more episodes left i wish the MC leaves the GF

@Shreshth97

From my understanding.
Susa (Glasses) pretty much broke Miko (Cosplayer) while giving her oral to the point that she pissed herself and came so hard that she pretty much said "If you keep doing this I'll end up falling in love with you" or something like. Right in front of Suka (NTR Guy) which he took really hard from the look on his face (funny while he was fucking Susa's girlfriend he was all high and mighty but he can't even make her orgasm like Suka did Miko lol). After that Miko wanted to go in a separate room with Susa because she didn't want to see Suka face or something like that. Guess she knew that Suka's pride is much smaller than Susas and the sight of her orgasm would crush him even more.

Users who are viewing this thread