Hime Koukan ~Otasaa no Hime ga Kareshi Koukan wo Goshomou na Ken~

@edgarsc19: I had to look up what netori (I didn't know there were words for other combinations/perspectives) is, but from the first result I found, I'd definitely have to agree with you. It seems slightly different than NTR from the chad's perspective, though, since usually the girl is in on it. The description I found (The protagonist forces a love interest who is already in a relationship with a third party into a physical relationship, and the love interest comes to like it over time, thus either cheating or breaking up with their original partner.) makes it seem less like it's just infidelity and more kinda... sexual assault-y...
I don't enjoy NTR, or this manga, I was just curious what people were saying in the comments because of the exceptionally low score compared to this author's other manga (which I think are all too highly rated on this site), but yeah, what you said definitely makes sense.

@DocIncredible I dropped this manga as well. Still don't understand (after so much time of researching it) the difference. I had assumed one was the lady seducing while the other was the chad. But not sure if that fits.

I feel like people are only hating on this manga for the “NTR” aspect... but this manga has an interesting premise and personally I am very excited to see where this story goes. I think it is very sexy so far.

Dex-chan lover
This recent chapter was fine aside the deficent MC not getting deeper inside the closet or at least trying to avoid his boner from breaking the door.
C'mon author, you made many manga until now, there is no reason to push that kind of scene by lowering this poor idiot intellect even more.

I think this story is a very strange premise from my point of view I don't think I could ever have a relationship like this. It's great art and sexy lady's plus boobs, however the whole semi vanilla NTR is a strange concept to me as someone that thinks cheating is a crossing the line. But hey I don't really hate on others and if you like cool this just ain't for me.

@Jboiii
"whole semi vanilla NTR"
It's called swinging... and yes it's actually much more prominent irl.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly not super into this one, but since Squiggles is translating it, it has to get good eventually. Will be keeping an eye on this

its not swinging because the guy wants his gf to be fucked by the other guy, its totally netorare

Damn... I really hate this kind of NTR when they corrupt one of both in a lovely couple, it just... trigger rage

Dex-chan lover
@trainshatetrucks You weren't kidding

but what happened to the fat waifu? Curiously absent, and the MC seems much more comfortable sleeping with other people.

Users who are viewing this thread