Hime to Onna Yuusha ga Musubareru Tame no 12 no Sei Koui - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Elf Country's Pairu

Dex-chan lover
It is a bit unexpected to see the Yuri Kiss pregnancy trope soon after I started reading this novel, which also contains this setting.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, I'm somewhat bored by the main pair. Want to see more of knight captain.

How come there's a bunch of words like genki and daijoubu and kyonyuu that aren't being translated?
Usually one of 2 cases. Weebs who half ass a job because Japan is superior and they gotta have their weeb words or a shitty MTL. Considering this is Squiggles I'm assuming the second

Dex-chan lover
It is a bit unexpected to see the Yuri Kiss pregnancy trope soon after I started reading this novel, which also contains this setting.
I’ve never heard of it caused by a kiss specifically, but I’ve seen many yuri series where same sex pregnancy is possible.

They should bring this magic to their kingdom, considering how often women there like to hold hands with each other!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Usually one of 2 cases. Weebs who half ass a job because Japan is superior and they gotta have their weeb words or a shitty MTL. Considering this is Squiggles I'm assuming the second
Huh I thought Squiggles was good from what I had seen from them before 🤔 But maybe I'm misremembering...

Dex-chan lover
This world really is built around yuri, isn't it?

And the translation continues to be ridiculously incomplete. There's no reason to have "Pile-hime" instead of "Princess Pile".

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for a bunch of chapters! I am a bit torn on the translations. On one hand it'd be great to have a proper version, on another. This is such a dumbass comedy that such kind of translations simply fits it. Either way I enjoy it all the same.

And on the topic of the chapters themselves. Man, that demon lord deserves whatever happened to her. Maybe even more, considering the shenanigans her underlings are up to!

Users who are viewing this thread