Himegami no Miko

Aggregator gang
I've been seeing the raws for awhile and have been wondering if someone will translate it. I'm so glad you picked it up! Thank you😍

Hope this spin off gives us a happier ending.

Is this the spinoff?! I’ve watched the anime not too long ago and had been wondering when the spin off would be! I adored it so much though it could do without the mecha, I’m going to bookmark this and see to it, keep up the work thank you!!!

Kannazuki no Miko had been the first yuri anime I've ever watched. It has a special place in my heart despite not being the most well written. That's why I'm surprised and delighted at how good this manga is so far. I guess the years made the author a better writer.

Pobre Chikane y Himeko , tan duro que es cada separación y cada final para que ahora hayan malinterpretado todo y las hagan llevan esa realidad como un deber desde el primer día. Que guapa Chikane y una belleza Himeko.

Puto Souma por cierto

The same fate still awaits. And there was also that dude. If there's a plot twist at the end, I'll be happy, if not then, where's the tragedy tag? Whatever's fine. Thanks for translating this.

Uff siempre vuelvo a caer en esta saga aun guardo la esperanza que en alguna de sus reencarnaciones Himeko y Chikane terminen juntas, un clasico del yuri aunque me rompan el corazón seguiré siendo fan

And so the OGs return for yet another go-round. A lot of this feels like an apology for how GODAWFUL their previous and thankfully canceled outing in Amnesian was, and all I can say is...apology accepted. There's obviously plenty of trials and tribulations in this story, but there are a few delightful twists and turns (mostly related to Himeko) that made it all engaging despite having seen most of it before. There's a lot of heart to be found here, and you can tell that despite everything Kaishaku still does love these two. It's nice to see them in something that's a bit kinder to them. Would definitely recommend to fans of the original Kannazuki No Miko.

Simply amazing. While the prequel manga should just be replaced with a direct link to the anime, this work stands on its own and shows all the hidden strenghts of Himeko that only hinted at in the anime

Dex-chan lover
Attempt no.4 (?- it's been too long since I care about Kannazuki no Miko) by the power that be to tell the audience that these two girls are totally straight. The result is pretty much the same as various attempt before it.

Users who are viewing this thread