Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
That was paintfull to read, everyone having fun while fmc having cramps... thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Man some people telling him to take care of his girlfriend but he literally told her to go home and rest and she shouldn't be here. It's like you guys ignored that fact. At that point her stubbornness kicked in and even if he forced her she would've said she was fine given her personality. Boyfriend isn't in the wrong.

Sure he should've stayed home but his sister came and dragged him along and he isn't going to deny her request. Also the little oujo-sama brought her caretaker so no he isn't in the wrong there at all.

Dex-chan lover
bro take care of your gf
Fr, I usually find him to be pretty good to her, but he is really neglecting her here. Idk, maybe he has no obligation to cut this all off because he's also obliged to take everyone out and show them the area, but I'd feel pretty horrible if my gf was suffering like that. He did tell her to go home and all, but I'd honestly be a bit more considerate towards her if I were him ngl.

Dex-chan lover
ngl though, I initially thought that Sakurako's face was some reference to lobotomy kaisen with "nah I'd win" or something lol

Either way, please give her a win soon, author. I like my girlfailures, but this is straight up girlsuffering.

Dex-chan lover
Fr, I usually find him to be pretty good to her, but he is really neglecting her here. Idk, maybe he has no obligation to cut this all off because he's also obliged to take everyone out and show them the area, but I'd feel pretty horrible if my gf was suffering like that. He did tell her to go home and all, but I'd honestly be a bit more considerate towards her if I were him ngl.
From The BlackGamer above:

Man some people telling him to take care of his girlfriend but he literally told her to go home and rest and she shouldn't be here. It's like you guys ignored that fact. At that point her stubbornness kicked in and even if he forced her she would've said she was fine given her personality. Boyfriend isn't in the wrong.

Sure he should've stayed home but his sister came and dragged him along and he isn't going to deny her request. Also the little oujo-sama brought her caretaker so no he isn't in the wrong there at all.

Aggregator gang
RIP Sakurako. Those cramps just made the entire chapter suffering for her.

But I suppose she felt that it was the price to pay to keep an eye on her BF and his "dense" ways. I think he's just stuck between a rock and a hard place sometimes because he doesn't feel like he needs to compete against Himeno for Sakaki but she's definitely pushing the competition and Sakaki is probably not realizing that he's backing down because of it so she just makes him feel bad for attempting to back down.

Dex-chan lover
From The BlackGamer above:

I'm not saying he is wrong, but rather that I would feel inconsiderate if I did that in his position. Objectively, he did ask her if she was OK and he did tell her to go home, so he isnt in the wrong or anything. However, my own subjective view on this would be to go the extra mile and prioritize her when I see that she is suffering like this, basically taking the lead for her. That's not necessarily the "correct" move, but it's how I would feel.

Dex-chan lover
Himegasaki may have won the battle by seeing any flags prevented, but she's probably losing the war via being physically prevented from making any lovey-dovey moments in this chapter.

Also, if page 11 is anything to go by, Natsuki would be in a lose-lose situation if he outright declined to come due to Sakaki being socially helpless and she's as dense as he is.

nah, he know she is clearly worried that her bf is going out with a girl, as a boyfriend he shouldnt come in the first place

Dex-chan lover

If you're the type of dude who nickpicks over who is technically right lemme let you know this would not be the time. This would be the time to be empathetic and caring. Straight up ignoring your girlfriend who is clearly in pain is some bitch ass bs.

Users who are viewing this thread