Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Fr bro, Sakaki was kinda getting a bit pushy there. Was feeling really bad for Sakurako, but glad she didnt take it that way. Though her "plans" got ruined lol. Also really nice to have this series return.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing bigger than Himegasaki's T&A is her heart. As always, she ran the gamut in emotions.

Kudos on Natsuki for being smart about the situation he and Sakaki were trapped in though.

Dex-chan lover
They acted like rational adults. Pretty rare in these stories.
Tbf a rational adult would assume they fucked at least a little bit. They didn’t appear on the verge of hypothermia or anything requiring medevac and hospitalization after all. So it would be naive to think otherwise. At least in the real world where people have impulsive sexual contact all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf a rational adult would assume they fucked at least a little bit. They didn’t appear on the verge of hypothermia or anything requiring medevac and hospitalization after all. So it would be naive to think otherwise. At least in the real world where people have impulsive sexual contact all the time.
Good point lol. Any rational adult would be extremely suspicious in this situation and maybe rightfully so.

she's definitely gotten used to these kinds of situations at this point

Dex-chan lover
Needn't be said, but if Mangaka-sensei ever releases an H doujin, I'll be there.
Bro I swear the mangaka must've made one. The art is too good. Like they're experienced in doing it. Just look at the chapter where Sakurako ate some icecream. We need to find this mangaka alt name now

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_20240615_060758.png

I will never not love these dumb faces lol

Users who are viewing this thread