Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
nah, he know she is clearly worried that her bf is going out with a girl, as a boyfriend he shouldnt come in the first place
A girl who is his sister. Very little to worry about when they've made their relationship very clear. You're just blindly defending the heroine when most of her problems are her own fault. She's suffering for no reason which is on brand for this series because she doesn't have to suffer moving while having cramps she chooses to because of her stubbornness.
If you're the type of dude who nickpicks over who is technically right lemme let you know this would not be the time. This would be the time to be empathetic and caring. Straight up ignoring your girlfriend who is clearly in pain is some bitch ass bs.
He was. I don't know if telling her to go home and rest and worrying for her pale look is not caring enough but clearly your dumbass can't pay attention. She put herself in this situation for no good reason other than she can't trust his sister even tho she knows his sister is nothing to worry about.

How can I be caring and "empathetic" to someone who's irrational and stubborn. There's no logic in her actions just emotional and you can only do so much for someone acting emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
How can I be caring and "empathetic" to someone who's irrational and stubborn.
Because that's what someone who cares about someone else does. You see my dear sociopath when you love someone you care about how they're feeling whether or not they're "right" or acting "rationally".

There's no logic in her actions just emotional and you can only do so much for someone acting emotionally.
Wow, I can't image why someone in a relationship would act on emotion in regards to that relationship. Crazy stuff.

Dex-chan lover
You would think to at least give your girlfriend a bone and send her back home.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, he should have taken better care of her. does he just not get it?

pretty neglectful to have not impregnated her

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember what this chapter is about anymore. All I can see is Sakurako'a face...

Dex-chan lover
bro got stuck between a rock and a hard place, having to pick between a close cousin/sibling begging him for help and a girlfriend stubbornly being there during a period cramp over some trust issues.

that said the story kept pushing the joke that he keeps interacting with sakaki and getting in the way of the sister bonding session... so is it the story at fault or sakaki not knowing how to interact with her sister and instead falls back on mimori, idk

at the end of the day sakurako's non-stop prescence with her face was hilarious. the manga seems to try to maintain that stance even if she is the butt of the joke at times

Aggregator gang
Bro she's 5th wheeling. I cant :kek:

Might be the funniest chapter yet.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, it's been a while since i laugh this much reading a manga

Users who are viewing this thread