Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I really like how the author has handled this manga after they got together. He doesnt take things too seriously, he doesnt milk their relationship. Instead, he continues the crazy meta humor that we had before dialled up even more. But I do hope we see some more cute stuff with these two.

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how both the kinky and the funny are both equaly good :meguupog: Thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Again there are three day gap that Sakurako away from Natsu, so I guess in the next chapter something will happen during those three days

On page 16's title, what is NRI video? Is it something like those Japanese ghost home visit shows?

Dex-chan lover
When the cover page popped up and for the first couple of pages after for a second I thought that maybe I'd went to the wrong website, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Edit:
Damn. It was the whole chapter like that, and it hit every common thing except Ugly Bastard and Blackmail.

(Obviously I posted this before reading other comments.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did she just get haunted by the spirit of NTR?
The only one they need to worry about is the Ghost of NTR Yet to Come. Apparently the Ghost of NTR Past and the Ghost of NTR Present failed.

I dropped this manga after the first pages lmao. Getting back into it and 4 chapters well I wish it gets better

Group Leader
Slightly redrawn pages from the tank:

rw89dert.jpg

8en56kf2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread