Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii

Dex-chan lover
@trolldatshit i mean it had two full length adaptions for the first and third novels, some weird feature episode for the second and even a spin-off series. and there's enough ppl referencing michiru if you look around. maybe it's not as common among manga readers. dunno

Dex-chan lover
one of the few manga that go against the norm of showing the goods only to the love interest/main character.

Ok, i was rooting for the childhood friend until i found out the fact that she's whoring herself out(basically e-thot). I dropped this, i was expecting wholesome story, getting trash instead. This manga basically joking about underage girl whoring herself out. The author is a fuckin degenerate.

Double-page supporter
Now I hope she loses. A girl with 0 self worth, is a girl not worth having.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Actually surprised with chapter 4, made me give this a 4, I will continue reading, but I am honestly doubting this will get "better".

Group Leader
Actually surprised with chapter 4, made me give this a 10, I will continue reading, but I am honestly doubting this will get worse.

Hope the childhood friend actually wins. she maybe an airhead, but she's a person, And I hope that MC becomes a good man and Accepts her.

Seems this series has two simultaneous gags the main girl making up a love rivalry in head and competing.

And ecchi gag humor.

The gags haven't really been funny and havent put the main girl in a good light one makes her a super dumbass and not in a likable way and shes quick to show off body even to strangers nothing shes done has made her likable or appealing.

I actually like the other girl better at this point.

The only series I've read from this author is jiken jaken and the females of that were more endearing.

I'm still going to give the author a chance to try to improve.

So far only one chapter I hate, 3 that are meh and one I like.

If character writing for main girl doesn't improve than I'll be rooting for the other girl which so far is entertaining and endearing.

Honestly, i think the best way this should go is if the other girl started chasing protag girl instead of potato-kun. Any other way, without serious and thorough improvement of protag girl, will likely have this turn into a cringey shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
all these comments about "whoring" over a fucking livestream lmao
especially since she intended to only show the underwear.

Dex-chan lover
This is a nice spin on the romcom we've always known. It exchanges the "feel-good vibe" for comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread