Himegasaki Sakurako wa Kyou mo Fubin Kawaii

Sakurako is a pretty good person, with underpinnings of sheer thottery dragging her down. It's maddening. Meanwhile her rival and the (supposed) destined winner is an awful person, with underpinnings of a really nice girl lifting her up. It's extremely maddening.
This whole fucking manga is just frustration thus far, and considering the point as stated over and over again in the opening narration is exactly that, I'd say it's a winner. Hell if I didn't consider dropping instantly on the titty stream chapter though what the fuck was that shit

@Wallabe
how is the rival a "awful person"? the only notable things shes done that could be considered "bad" are her comments on the MC seeing her in her underwear/naked and those reaction are kinda tame compared to most in the genre.

The titty stream chapter was weird as fuck though and really out of place

@Red2005dragon
She's awkward, cold, klutzy, dumb as a sack of bricks, and quick to lash out. Somewhere in there, she might well genuinely be a nicer and more respectable girl than Sakurako, but you'd have to navigate through a sea of shit to see that. That is what I mean by 'awful'. Perhaps 'a mess of a person' might have been better.

i want more😀
this is good😀
this should be every week😒
thanks for the trasalation😃😃😀

Dex-chan lover
First, what with that cover.
Second, is this a nice romantic story with an only a single heroine that's is actually a childhood friend?
Third, really what is with that cover? what are those? nipples? buttons? both?

Say

Group Leader
@Ironi Just read if you wanna know, this author just likes to fuck with people lmao

this has potential ................................................................... for a doujinshi

Users who are viewing this thread