Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku - Vol. 8 Ch. 100 - Final Chapter: Kaito, Mikako, Yuki

Group Leader
lmao the transphobia here, pretty pathetic.

Glad that the author followed through with Kaito being trans, there was lots of signs and it's all too familiar for theses types of stories to end with a "it was just a phase" for the queer person. So happy that the two got together at the end, the scenes of them together at the end were very sweet. Also, when they all lived together, it too was pretty sweet. It was the only time Mikako had a semblance of normalcy and it pulled through for her. It's a bit odd to still have that as her profession, but it tracks.

Not huge on Sho and Yuki being friendly together, I'd be pretty fuckin pissed that my friend not only attempted to rape me, but also that they tried to blackmail my two friends who had a secret relationship behind my back.

Overall I enjoyed this as a trashy romance and it had a lot to say about queerness and presentation. Can't necessarily be cool with all of it (a bit too on the nose about childhood traumas and the like), but I like where it landed.
Pretty much much just this though the childhood trauma being to real was a selling point for me.

Not a comment at this but I’m just going to say fight me to anyone who feels this isn’t yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Just remember folks, gender dysphoria is a mental illness and our MC was able to overcome it. Also Kaito is still a dude who just loves crossdresses and can pull it off pretty well unlike alot of troons out here lololol
Yep I agree that crossdressing doesn't make he gay lol. Since when he said that he want to be in a relationship with a guy?

Banger story, what a rollercoster of emotion, EZ 10/10. Super satisfied with the ending

Users who are viewing this thread