Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku - Vol. 8 Ch. 100 - Final Chapter: Kaito, Mikako, Yuki

Group Leader
lmao the transphobia here, pretty pathetic.

Glad that the author followed through with Kaito being trans, there was lots of signs and it's all too familiar for theses types of stories to end with a "it was just a phase" for the queer person. So happy that the two got together at the end, the scenes of them together at the end were very sweet. Also, when they all lived together, it too was pretty sweet. It was the only time Mikako had a semblance of normalcy and it pulled through for her. It's a bit odd to still have that as her profession, but it tracks.

Not huge on Sho and Yuki being friendly together, I'd be pretty fuckin pissed that my friend not only attempted to rape me, but also that they tried to blackmail my two friends who had a secret relationship behind my back.

Overall I enjoyed this as a trashy romance and it had a lot to say about queerness and presentation. Can't necessarily be cool with all of it (a bit too on the nose about childhood traumas and the like), but I like where it landed.
Pretty much much just this though the childhood trauma being to real was a selling point for me.

Not a comment at this but I’m just going to say fight me to anyone who feels this isn’t yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Just remember folks, gender dysphoria is a mental illness and our MC was able to overcome it. Also Kaito is still a dude who just loves crossdresses and can pull it off pretty well unlike alot of troons out here lololol
Yep I agree that crossdressing doesn't make he gay lol. Since when he said that he want to be in a relationship with a guy?

Banger story, what a rollercoster of emotion, EZ 10/10. Super satisfied with the ending

Dex-chan lover
I just had to comment after reading this manga. This reminds me of a better yet more focused body dysmorphia/sexual exploration/sexual identity/Gender dysphoria Boy‘s Abyss (not that Boy’s abyss does not touch on this but , not as the main plot of the manga) . This manga felt like a fever dream. There was no sort of therapy, red flags raised by any other character than Kaito which despite knowing he also suffered from Trauma and his own sexual identity problems he kept feeding the obvious downward spiral of self harm and self-steem issues of Mikako for both selfless and selfish issues.

Sho for me is the lowest of the lowest and even though he was not fleshed out as a character, he was just characterized as the indirect catalyst to Yuki’s sexual identity problems, an abuser and a lust boy, but he was also a victim of Mikako’s clear and deliberate manipulation through his own frustration and lack of not so common sense. It pissed me off he was used as a plot device and Deus Ex Machina.

I know this might have rang a bell with someone , with some teen or perhaps an adult , inexperienced ,unsure about their own body, sexual inclinations , desires, or perhaps battling with traumas and even fears. But please do seek help, what I found most abhorrent was that the trio + the idiot was like watching paper, a lighter and gasoline getting together (being the paper Yuki, the lighter Kaito and Gasoline Mikako respectively) , not at one point there was another person involved truly or wanting to lend a hand to any of them outside of their distorted relationships, no family (in the case of Milano it’s justified) , no friends and no mental health professionals.

To be honest I am ok with the ending but it just shows that people can change for the better, but without being in this toxic relationships and dynamics, seek help, it’s ok to let go of people if they are causing you any type of harm , and happiness isn’t the result of suffering , it’s a feeling that like any other should come and go but be present in your life despite anything and anyone.

Last edited:
I can't believe i accidentally found this manga at midnight and finished all 100 chapters less than 12 hours IN MONDAY. What a 'wise' steps to starting a whole week (with a sleep deprivation 😂)

I really happy for the end, at first i was thinking maybe Yuki & Kaito won't meet a good end for their own sake, but I'M TOTALLY GLAD THEY STILL TOGETHER ❤️ Like i love how Mikako (well, Kaito and Yuki too) finally breaking their fear and nightmare so they can totally face the world as their own self. The best part it I'm glad Yuki didn't end up with Sho, even tho I'm glad he grew to a better man, i still don't want him to win Yuki at all, but i'm ok with him befriended again.

I feel like I'm riding a rollercoaster while reading this manga. All the emotions been mixed up, I almost dropped it in the middle but keeping it till end because i actually love the story (tho i scrolled faster whenever that 🔞 scenes comes up, because instead aroused, i felt hurt and discomfort more)

Users who are viewing this thread