Himenospia

Comments locked for 28 so I'll post here.

About the whole debacle with the credit pages, it could be toned down. @Rapeman does a very good job at translating and his work flows smoothly and feels accurate, so having everything banned and pulled because of some memes of questionable hilarity would be, frankly, stupid. Yes, Himenospia is not a masterpiece, but if we read it we might as well admit we enjoy the trainwreck, for one reason or the other (I certainly rate it above most isekais).

Also, I'd rather not be thrown derogatory terms at just because I read stuff translated by someone whose ideology and political views I disagree with. It's like being called a fascist because you're friends with someone who votes for the local far right party.

That aside, latest chapter was rather empty as far as plot goes but I had to grin at Niho getting an erection (at least, to me that panel was an obvious allusion).

Group Leader
But @rapeman If I don't like your credits pages what am I supposed to do? Not read them? I'm afraid of this world you're proposing where I am responsible for choosing what content I consume.

Dex-chan lover
Just don't cry about his credit page. You are already reading this type of manga and then complaining about credit page? If this isn't contradiction, then I am at a loss for words.

btw. does ESL mean electronic sports league?

Ugh.

I can do without all the shitty memes though I guess it's part of the charm of Rapeman.

On a professional basis he (are you really a he, pics or GTFO lol) does nice work. The lettering is excellent and emotive too.

(I admit that I'm dumbfounded that a honestly racially superior idealogoue (is that the correct word?) is making good translations of another country's literature but I guess it isn't too improbable. Certainly amongst the top 5 wierdness I have seen in my life! I thought it was all satire but I guess not.

Was he always satirical and changed into his present self or was he always that way, I guess I will never know.)

It's good to hear about the upcoming Rapeman manga. That was quite possibly the most interesting manga that I've ever had the opportunity to read. Japan's past literature is hilarious and wierd. I wonder how many such ridiculous mangas have been languishing in the dust until now...

Also, regarding the brain transplant surgery

BULLSHIT! What the flying fuck is that world's medical technology upto where they can do effective biological immortality treatment like that!? Granted his brain will fail someday but what.

What the heck.... I suppose I'm not supposed to think about that plot point amiright? What the hell...

Wait. Is the Author setting up this plot macguffin as a foreshadowing of the future where Himeno transplants her brain and stinger into the other Queen and thus becoming Queen of the Earth because let's face it, the only reason Asia, the EU, Africa and South America haven't been stomped and assimilated by Serana's CIA spies is because she's... bored???

...I give up.

Rapeman Scans began deleting chapters in response to being called out and/or moderated due to his credit pages.

I hope either the English version comes back or someone else will translate the English version.

This went from one of the best manga sites for English translations to the worst. Every week a Manga I get into has all their English translations deleted. Really ticks me off now. Either it is cause of an issue with the translator posting, or viz media getting involved (their translations suck now..they are way too cutesy and censored with their translations), or the person getting banned or pressured over an afterword.

Just delete the damn afterword. I am here to read manga, I never read the afterword and could give a $&#$ less what it says. Online is a war zone where people say and write offensive stuff all the time...deal with it.

Now an entire series is gone cause of a few pages of inappropriate text..then delete those few pages of text and leave the rest. Darn, seriously this site is getting worse daily.

Didn't the admins think about the consequences and fallout of their stupid dumb rule!?

Now another manga that I've been reading is now f#cking gone!

And I really doubt a new TL group will be interested in re-translating all the removed chapters for a long time!

F#CK!!!

😡

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how you can pressure fan translation hosts as the content would fall under "fair use" protections, same as "parody" or fan-art. As long as the original image is modified, it's covered. Still though, I don't understand Rapeman's thought process that says that because I can't get away with posting everything, guess I'll get banned and post nothing. Seems silly.

@mangaman86 Mangadex was merely removing credit pages with objected content. Rapeman was the one who chose to remove the chapters, and he is allowed to do so by Mangadex.

They are all gone ....good job once again liberal crybabies...keep crying. You got your wish...rapeman is gone. Everyone complained about the one page afterword...like that is what you read on a manga site. Who cares?

Users who are viewing this thread