Himenospia

Just information:
Chapter 29 is translated by Rapeman Scans.
Find it in other manga read places or scanlator's site.
Next chapter (on japanese) - 29 february 2020. (One magazine issue to be skipped.)

Lol, I could post the chapters translated by Rapeman if I wanted to...so he isn't really gone. Well, with the master's permission of course. Not all of them but I have some, or just the new chapter with the afterword and all. I am sure some of you would enjoy it, even the angry mini mob on here would enjoy crying.

Contributor
His website is no more, can't read new chapters anywhere. >_>

Hope someone pick this up.

Group Leader
@Nick86

DDLs are still there on the mega, and still up-to-date with raws. As long as you're not a phoneposter it's hardly a massive hurdle.

@shinobanana
@clarksonhector

Oh good, I was worried a bit that pulling the chapters would mean no more seethe here, but needless worries I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Contributor
@Rapeman - Thanks a lot mate, can you please provide me the link in pm, i used it through your website but since is no more i don't remember the url. >_>

ps: The pm don't work atm, so if is not an issue you can post here too.

Dex-chan lover
Now that the Bernie Bros and NPCs have shut it all down, does anyone know where can I read this?

Dex-chan lover
@Zepod All deleted by Rapeman because apparently just remove the credit pages was too hard for his fragile ego and decide to delete them all together. Don't listen to people saying it's MD fault, MD was just asking to get the credits pages remove, not the entire chapters. It's purely the fault of Rapeman for the deleting.

Group Leader
@jimkage

Mega link is on the MD group page.

@Lilliwyt

>lol just upload your shit for free and let the host rape it by removing the one page crediting you, do you not like getting pegged up the ass like that?

N- no zank you kekold-san. (´・ω・`)

Users who are viewing this thread