Himenospia

Group Leader
How to ruin someone's fun ?? Easy, can't take a joke !! I dont understand, the guy who you called racist is the guy who give you a free translated manga and you read them for free..... for free !!!! oh man, what a pain, to tell you guys such a simplr thing . hope for the best Rapemen, and as always keep smiling. 😄

Eh ..this issue was already beaten to death. You can find the scans on other sites...and ask rapeman himself. The latest chapter had the best end credit...

Dex-chan lover
you guys overreact in my opinion but i don't want to start another drama
thanks for chapters @Rapeman

"Just end it Murata, please." (с) Rapeman (ch 31 credits)

I do not know what was meant, but it is obvious that (when published without critical problems with the creators) in this manga there will be at least 34-35 chapters.
(5 chapters per volume / Volume 6 is chapters 26-30)

Dude what the hell, I check to see if there was new chapers and they're all gone? What the hell happened?

Dex-chan lover
rapeman, defense of rapeman, and a lot of these degenerate comments are more proof that a lot of weebs are disgusting scum of the earth lmao maybe some weebs DO deserve bullying...

don't you love seeing soyboys triggered?
i sure do!
thanks rapeman for all your work towards this noble end, and may you find a better website than this cucktifa/jogger lives matter/soyboy nest

Fed-Kun's army
Rapeman is a champion for sticking to his right to make offensive memes, and deciding to remove his chapters from the site and keep them on mega before bending the knee.

Mangadex staff are also champions for banning any sort of political commentary from any side in credits pages, because that's what they, as a site dedicated to manga and not to political bullshit, should do.

This situation is the optimal outcome for everyone involved. Mangadex has good rules and sticks to them, and rapeman rapes.

How's that for a hot take.

Fed-Kun's army
https://i.imgur.com/eT9k6dz.png from the latest of rapemanscans. "offensive jokes" haha yeah totally not just straight up uneducated, uninformed, braindead racism

Came here to read discussion on racistman latest chapter and forgot all about racistman leaving the site after MD put him in his place.

Users who are viewing this thread