Himenospia

Dex-chan lover
Just because I'm a degenerate that reads this stuff doesn't mean I have a sense of humor! Gore, murder, and child nudity, no problem, wacist jokes, not okay.

Dex-chan lover
What is gained: Nothing. There is nary a guarantee these chapters will return and no telling when or if another group will work on them (outside of Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen). Whatever feel good stuff there is to be had about "we defeated the meany pants racist and made him delete his stuff n' leave!!!" is not tangible.

What is lost: A good translator (in terms of the quality of their non-credit page work) alongside all the chapters they uploaded. You know, actual content. Tangible stuff that was contributed and brought attention to material that official publishers have passed by.

Not a good exchange, unless somebody among the complainers is proficient in Japanese and able to replace what they essentially took away from ALL readers.

honestly i don't give a fuck rapeman is an absolute retarded cunt and has made it clear that he is unironically racist.viva antifasciste

Aggregator gang
I love how, instead of blaming someone for not following the rules, everyone's blaming the site for having rules.
"It's just a joke on a credits page!" So surely it would be no issue for him to remove it and stay on the site? If he wants to continue translating on the site without mod harassment, then if it really is "just a joke on a page, no big deal", it's no big deal for him to remove it. If he absolutely refuses to translate manga without adding racist dogwhistles, blame him for being stubborn.

"It's on a manga with gore and murder and nudity and etc!" There's a difference between a character doing something in fiction and someone genuinely trying to convince real people of disgusting shit. It's why you're allowed to buy 'Lolita' but not 'Raping Children for Dummies'. A copy of 'Lolita' with a foreward saying "yeah child rape is actually pretty cool" would probably be banned from stores too.
okay there were times when Lolita WAS banned but that's getting off topic

then again, when I tried to argue on a chapter a while back, I had my points ignored and taken out of context, and someone said planned parenthood was as bad as organ harvesting, so I'm not really expecting much from this comments section

Cry me a river pal...now go translate the manga you helped get removed. You have a few other sjws flexing their moral superiority complexes... put those brains to use and translate and present a clean version of himenospoa.

I like how instead of removing manga that get your website taken down, you get triggered by credit pages and take it down. No wonder why .org is down.because your priorities are towards batteries to cry baby westerners while reading things that contain much of the same. Better start deleting manga that contains rape, gore, etc

You can find his scans still..just not here. Lol, I bet most of the people who hate him probably weren't even reading himenispia and probably read crap like my hero academia.

Dex-chan lover
@imahuman

Exactly. All he needed was remove the 'joke pages' and no one would else care. But no, everyone who backs him up for that part is just as delusional about what's going on as he is.

Anyway, he apparently has his website, people can still go and get his scans there. Mangadex is more or a 2nd archive/repository for scanlators anyway.

@mangaman86

Site mods asked him to remove the 'joke pages'. He was the one who went crying and decided to get out of this site. This site has rules, like it or not. Most of the rules are there to make sure the site keeps going without outside interference. Rapeman is not the 1st scanlator who don't like site rules and left. Just relax and go to his website instead if you're a real supporter instead of a parasite leech who only wants to read free pirates.

FTU

Imagine ironically reading this manga. haha.

Simps are crying because they can't read this degenerate shit on here.

You know that mangadex isn't only the place for mangas? There's plenty others.

This manga is trash.

Dropped;

1/10.

Dex-chan lover
Huh what? MD staff complied with the snowflakes? Omegalul. MD will be dead soon. Good thing there are alternatives like mangakalot.

@mangaman86
Haha lol. I only read h doujins of Hero Academia. Original is boring.

@izumabakumatsu
Dude, where can I find his website?

I agree, MD will be dead soon.other sites have no issue with English translations. Just this site. No one there cries about a one page meme, and the comment section is non-existent. No one really posts there. Here...it is more of a stupid message board than a manga site.

Get rid of comment sections.

Hey since whatever shthead remove the english trans Go replace it with your own google translation since now we dont even have any english version to continue reading who give the fk about the rules we are here to just leech reading off free manga so no need to blow air about your rule morals.

Apparently dumbasses think that posting offensive content regarding recent issues is acceptable. To those aforementioned morons, you have brains, please MOTHERFUCKING use it. Before you bitch and whine like useless crybabies about sjws getting away with posting their political turd in credits , remember that said sjws does it in an inoffensive manner. Although you pieces of shit getting offended by seeing sjw shit is not surprisng since both left and right are filled with stupid, indolent and thin-skinned trash.

On another note, it would be best if MD disallows scanlators putting their political trash on manga. That way, we do not witness this kind of retardation again.

All the meme pages were baby's first "ironic" alt-right humor which is cringe as hell anyway, I'm here to read a bad manga with lesbians not be reminded every chapter that people keep getting brain worms because they study 4chan for politics instead of reading a book.

grazie per la traduzione in italiano, almeno uno dei manga tra i miei follow lo posso leggere nella mia lingua madre :')

Users who are viewing this thread