Himitsu no Gyaru x Shota - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
@TiberiusPonificus
@TDSgaming
@Chizan

It has been a minute since I read it, but I think "Yankee-Kun to Hakujou Gaaru" fits the description of what you guys want, although it isn't really a secret relationship IIRC, still a good wholesome manga though. Also not too sure how much of a Loli the FMC really is, I just remember that she's really short.

@Knybestofalltime well that one has a pretty different dynamic than this one, she's a bit short but it focuses more on the fact that she's blind so I feel like it gives a different vibe. I think I was thinking something more along the lines of "I'm not a lolicon!" Except with a younger delinquent ML

Mmnnmnmnmn..... shota. It’s alright for a shota but not a loli? I demand gender equality!

Aggregator gang
>All the commentors thinking "GOD I WISH THAT WERE ME"
>If the rolls were reversed, you'd be calling for the guys head

You all sicken me.

Contributor
@Jimsock1 Nah, I'm pretty sure they would wish they were the guy. haha

This manga kind of make me sad because reminds me of a true story. A girl took advantage of this preteen boy, both famous in e-sports, and would always promise him think like love etc; but she also had a boyfriend and the time and later discarded the kid. Idk what happened with her, but the kid had some bad mental issues after that.

Even though the sister's thoughts were completely different, the perceptive nintendo switch had a feeling it's onee x shota

Users who are viewing this thread