Himitsu no Reptiles - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Species #1 - I’m scared of fur sticking to me. Can I care for a cat!?

seems cute, taking a quick peak at the raws ill be following this for sure.

Group Leader
@kronix - In the six volumes that I have received, there is very little ecchi in this series. Given this particular artist's apparent preferences (from what I've heard), that shows amazing restraint on his part. (The publisher probably held a gun to his head.) Naga is a strange sort of tsundere, but then again, she is rather strange to begin with.

Naga gets overly excited about a snake crawling over her in the next chapter, and somewhat later, one of her friends is overly into skinship, with comic results.

If you really want to see, there are raws up to at least chapter 40 out there on the internet. Just google for "Himitsu no Reptiles" and they will come right up on the first page of results.

Group Leader
There. I've added in the tankobon stuff for this chapter: the cover, frontispiece and table of contents.

Group Leader
@Anus-chan - The next chapter is in my pipeline (scanned, straightened and partially transcribed), behind a couple of other things. But don't expect a fast cadence. I have too many things going on at once.

That, and Naga-san's walls of text are indeed intimidating.

vhs

holy shit ive been waiting for someone to translate this series for so long.... im glad the day is finally here. take as much time as you need!!!

Double-page supporter
oh wow i love her already 😂
and i can relate, (although i do love all animals including cats and dogs lol) i loooove reptiles so i was immediately interested in this as soon as i saw it and the author seems pretty passionate about it as well so hopefully we can finally see a realistic depiction of exotic pet care in a manga bc most are super inaccurate lol

Contributor
What's everybody talking about, "author's other works", there isn't anything else by-

*turns on H filter*

Ah.

Dim

MY MAN JOTARO IS BUYING SOME TURTLES OR SOME MARINE SHIT
Iggy's there too

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, Asian pets' shops are hell. Really. Not that other are better, but large shops are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread