Himitsu no Reptiles - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Species #4 – Even if you live alone, you've got to tidy up!

Group Leader
It had to be. She had to live there. What's next?

Beyond that, she is long winded. At least the text isn't indecipherable.

Power Uploader
Wow, that's a fast development. They should just live together from this point onwards. Also, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she's giving pretty good advice. Author must know a bunch about this (as expected if you're gonna do a manga about them).

Fed-Kun's army
What's a guy gotta do to get some non-lizard tail around here? I hope she's a fan of snakes... The one-eyed variety!

It's too bad about Japan's standards on reptile keeping though. Such a sad small enclosure lol.

Is the ecchi tag there because we get to see the lewd space between her shoulder blades?
I didn't anticipate appreciating the way she wears her sweater backwards

Group Leader
@ErikMm - This little mystery is dealt with in the volume 1 omake. That would be chapter 9.5.

Or, you could simply review the raws on-line. Though as far as I'm concerned, this series is not very ecchi.

... she HAS to be autistic there are so many traits that she shows. Like, as an autistic person myself, it just shows so easily.

Dex-chan lover
A crazy lizard woman.

But damn, those DVDs... That will only encourage the lizard woman.

@Kyouri The Japanese people themselves often live in small enclosures. But yeah, that box is tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread