Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Is it bad to realize that I like you?

Power Uploader
Once again, thanks to all the people who read this manga, we hope you all like our work.
If someone wants to read the next chapter in advance, considere apply as a typesetter (No exp required).
Shiro Translation Discord

3Zw8Si3.png

Dex-chan lover
Rika is keeping up her villainess act. She's not even trying to get closer to Daichi, for real, she's instead trying to make sure nobody gets close to him. From an outside pov, it's almost like she hates him more than she likes him, thus trying to bully him by separating him from his oldest friend, although that's not her goal in reality. But I guess that's how brats operate, all in all. It's not like Rika would be a mature woman knowing what she's doing. She's just another kid, who happens to have the guts to push others around a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
LOL puberty's a bitch but i'd half expect at least one chara to actually brag about it as a sign they're maturing faster versus other ppl mocking them or so

Dex-chan lover
Rika is keeping up her villainess act. She's not even trying to get closer to Daichi, for real, she's instead trying to make sure nobody gets close to him. From an outside pov, it's almost like she hates him more than she likes him, thus trying to bully him by separating him from his oldest friend, although that's not her goal in reality. But I guess that's how brats operate, all in all. It's not like Rika would be a mature woman knowing what she's doing. She's just another kid, who happens to have the guts to push others around a little bit.
I don't think Daichi even has any other female friends besides the childhood ones but i'm surprised the other boys haven't teased her or if they're not all in love with her too tho maybe at this point he should go out with her and then after dating for a weekend she'll lose interest/realize that they're not compatible (tho was it ever rly explained why she even has a crush on him versus the elementary school thing of "he's cute and not as annoying as the other boys" bare minimum kinda thing)

Dex-chan lover
Anjou being hotblooded and easy to take offense (on behalf of her friends and from her own friends) is the kind of behaviour I expect from somebody whose brain isn't completely formed yet. So... Uh, good job there, author-san.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I love how "bullying" in this manga is basically a stern but erudite discussion between representatives of both parties

grade school girls btw

Lol, why am I so invested in literally fictional first graders' love story? And a big thank you very much to the translation group! I appreciate the effort that all of you guys put into this amazing manga!

Fed-Kun's army
I think it would have been more interesting if Hina just liked Daichi platonically. Now it seems like the bullies were onto something, even though a girl doesn't need a romantic reason to spend time with a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread