Hina no Mama ja Dame desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Is it not allowed for boys to feel excited?

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised he/no one's told off that snooty girl/rival, given how he acts i would've expected him to be like "i don't like girls at all" in general versus just calling hina too childish

Dex-chan lover
also, i feel like even for kids/sports bras would kinda add up, hopefully she has a generous allowance unless she talked to her dad before hand (is she being raised by a single father? i don't remember bc it'd def be more cost effective to just wear hand me down stuff if not undershirts lol)

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, youth...

ba00da2804e4b3e9395ce5f27408609c.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Poor boy - it's already tough enough to deal with your own puberty, but to also deal with a girl's puberty... and dealing with sanitary napkins and bras, two things no pubescent boy would ever be caught dead dealing with.

I know that Hina can't really help it since she barely understands her changes herself, but I think everyone around her would like it if she can stop sending out all these confusing messages for everyone else, most of all Daichi.

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly enough Daichi did have a reason to say what he did previous, when he pretty much insulting Hina publicly, though like a kid he went for the extremes. Naturally he also couldn't read anything between the lines. Some things in this series seem so gruesomely realistic.

Dex-chan lover
Poor boy - it's already tough enough to deal with your own puberty, but to also deal with a girl's puberty... and dealing with sanitary napkins and bras, two things no pubescent boy would ever be caught dead dealing with.

I know that Hina can't really help it since she barely understands her changes herself, but I think everyone around her would like it if she can stop sending out all these confusing messages for everyone else, most of all Daichi.
maybe it'd be better if they had older sisters. if not more moms just making their sons buy them pads going through the aisle so they just treat it as any other thing to pick up unless you pick something wrong

Users who are viewing this thread