Hina to Bambi - Ch. 2 - Feelings of Love

Double-page supporter
Just a note, but I've seen a comment on Reddit on a Hina and Bambi Volume 1 Cover post stating for someone to pick this series up. I don't know if the commenter seen chapter 1 by me or not, but I want everyone to know that I'm currently scanlating the series. Just please be patient as I'm working on other series too. Thank you! Hope you all have/had a good read!

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish this went against the grain and had them not be interested in each other but with how clearly they seem to be into each other I hope the secondary characters end up supporting them instead of remaining as love interests. I don't want to read 40 chapters of two people clearly into each other hurting themselves and others by denying it lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, I'm conflicted now. Should I be happy that there is progress with the secondary love interests or not? But the last few pages give me the resolve to support the childhood friends. They do like each other; they just don't know yet. Ah, youth!:glee:

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish this went against the grain and had them not be interested in each other but with how clearly they seem to be into each other I hope the secondary characters end up supporting them instead of remaining as love interests. I don't want to read 40 chapters of two people clearly into each other hurting themselves and others by denying it lmao
Yeah I'm like the MC/FMC clearly love each other and go well above and beyond what friends would do. While they didn't have alot of people in their year it's not like they were completely reclused from society either.

So it's why I don't buy the whole "I dunno what it is I'm feeling" schtick this series is going for overall. Seems like multiple people are gonna get hurt from wishy washy feelings, but in the end I'll still read it for now as it's not offensively bad yet just a bit underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
That's so much to take in for a second chapter. Hina and Bambi are so innocent, they don't even know what love really is. Well, they don't know what life in the city really is in general! Their interactions with Togawa and Samejima must have been the first time they've interacted with people like them. Samejima, the intimidating jock, and Togawa the school princess!

I'm surprised that they were the only gradeschool students in their town. That must have been one really small town they came from.

Dex-chan lover
This is so damn cute, and obviously we got 2x secondary love interests.

i thought it will be just the two of them but i guess now its time to root for one one them

Dex-chan lover
what i think would be cute is if the two secondary love interests end up together because they end up commiserating about their crushes being in love with each other. idk if thats what happens but i would love to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Kyaaa they're both so cute! It's pure pleasure to simply watch over them!
Thank you for working on this one. By any means, please continue

Power Uploader
Promising start, but sign of future dramas

1071844962792124507.webp

Dex-chan lover
Another frustrating story that I will have to read bc the chemistry is good, the art is cute, but the plot is stupid... I hate this.
They clearly love each other, and Hina not knowing about love... She reads shoujo, and wants to be a manga artist... c'mon.
EDIT: Read the raws... I don't know what will actually happen in chapter 3 and 4 as I don't know japanese at all... But I will really have to stay now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread