Hina to Bambi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - From Now On

Dex-chan lover
Ah, they made it. Bless these adorable dorks.

I like also how the opposing pair of childhood friends didn't just immediately pair off... But still left that particular avenue open in the future.

Dex-chan lover
A nice ending & sucks to see Togawa get heart broken like that but she did a mature thing so it will surely not go unnoticed by many. Such a shame seeing a manga done by Maria Komaki sensei, whose art I heavily enjoy from the various oneshots I see posted on Reddit & Twitter, gets a serialization get cut short. Idk if this was planned or axed but I enjoyed this manga & glad that Hina & Bambi got to be together. Such a sweet story & hope that Maria Komaki sensei gets another chance on a title in the future. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Supporter
Thank you for your TL till the end, even if i hated the entire execution of the manga, i'm a big supports of maria-sensei's art

Aggregator gang
Thanks a lot for translating and scanlating til the end!!

I was hoping maybe Togawa didn’t like Bambi cause she’s too good to get hurt. :/ not convinced her childhood friend is any good for her tbh but who knows in the future

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, Ive never been a fan of love triangle trope. I dont like seeing the losing heroine get heartbroken in the end.

But, I really like how these two adorkables cavemen tried their best to find their own answer to "what is like". We see Bambi's effort thru his explicit action and Hina's thru the manga she drew. And most of the time they talked things out. So no unnecessary drama. Seriously, I can confidentially say that Bambi has the balls to take action and move forward unlike most romcom protag.

That being said, I wish to see more of Shotaro and Kasumi moments. At least till they go out(?) A spinoff maybe(?) Its good that Kasumi is being very mature here, I want to see our losing heroine girl be happy after that, well she looks happy in the beac arc, but I meant the other happy :<<<

Thank you so much Komaki Maria Sensei for delivering this cute lil series. And of course thank you so much DarkReunionTL, FrostyManga, and of course soo's scuffed scanss for translating this series for us!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well that's an ending I guess. It feels like most of the story told here was wasted, this could have been a one shot and there would be no real difference in the end... Except maybe not having an entire plotline just to hurt Togawa.

Regardless, thanks for the translation 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread