Hina to Bambi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - From Now On

Dex-chan lover
Cute manga, beautiful art. Mid story.

The was no reason to have Togawa as a victim in this at all. Its just cheap feels bad. Flakey MCs who both "fall in love" with someone else and then with eachother instead was just kind of weird. Could've had them grow closer and just be interested about the other two.

Aggregator gang
wow still ok good teenager romance story even mixed reverse romance/changing partner sometimes feels pain and confused but but actually its about triangle love. and really love the ending even hina confess scene feels beatifull, nice and feels melt too ><

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
my man really had a 1 day contact with a city girl and came back rushing to his countryside crush
urbanites down bad

So cute! SO SHORT! I loved it all the way through though.
Thanks for the translation, glad you were able to learn from it, hope you keep it up!

VIP
it has potential but one fatal flaw, the characters is not that much likeable which very big issue for romcom series especially a monthly one. so understandable it get axed. still, because it short nature make the story pretty self contained and enjoyable one. 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I could think about this chapter is the fact, that she never intended to keep the promise 😐
So kinda sitting wrong with me that he's the one who has to confess, when she's the one that came up with it to begin with >_>

Users who are viewing this thread