Hinamatsuri - Vol. 18 Ch. 93 - Mishima Hitomi's great sleepover operation.

such discussion never ends well but,

remember in the earlier chapters people confuse hina for nitta's biological daughter?

and hina is same age as hitomi, so it means the age gap between the 2 must be large enough for them to be actual father-daughter

although hina's age is never fully established so she could be a few years younger, which explains why she is immature

Contributor
Wow Hina has my reaction down pat. Like, yeah, okay, you do you, but mind the gap

I was wondering who was taking the photo in the beginning (bandaged fingers) then after reading the chapter I realized it was the mannequin LOL

Nitta was so ridiculously straight forward this chapter. I do like that he confirmed at the beginning of the chapter that he wasn't mindbroken or anything; he was just sulking.

And for people confused, Hitomi has liked Nitta for a long damn while. She just initially confused her infatuation for him as appreciation for his fatherliness . . . which I thought was obvious given her expression at the time. That was definitely more "I like you" rather than "I wish my dad was more like you".

Dex-chan lover
Well, I mean, Nitta is the only male who she considered her equal.
Too bad she absolutely DEMOLISHED him tho. Hopefully she finds someone better.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I mean, Nitta is the only male who she considered her equal.

She knows by now that he's not her equal.

However, from her perspective, he's the only other person in the world who's even passably competent at being an adult. If she were going to marry anyone, it'd have to be him.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku
I don't think it's as much being her equal as being willing to actually compete against her.
Everyone other than Nitta just rolls over before the fight when against her.

Contributor
Hina giving Actual good advice?

Break out the bug out bags the end days are a coming.

Dex-chan lover
For those asking if the Hitomi x Nitta ship have any future, Hina have the answer in the first page of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is a really bizarre romance...but I guess the future ruler of the world can have whatever man she wants — so she chose the only other person she has met who can be considered barely competent compared to her.

(That being said, I never liked Hitomi so this doesn’t bode well for me)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm against this ship.
it's wrong on so many levels.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the ship didn't get sunk after Hitomi demolished him. People are confused as to where it came from but lot of people called it that Hitomi has been in love with Nitta.
Shop teases:
1. Hitomi behaving like Hina's mother from the very start of the series, Hitomi's introduction was her taking care of Hina like a mother would her child.
2. Nitta being the only one who behaved normally around Hitomi compared to literally everyone else, Utako, her teacher, other Yakuza, her own mom, they all put her on a pedestal, Nitta from the start called it very weird.
3. Haru, the boy esper looks exactly like a male Hitomi, he also has a serious cleaning obsession just like Nitta.
4. Hina looks very similar to Nitta's sister, and Haru calls her big sister. Hmm?
5. Nitta actually defeated Hitomi for a advertising contract, Hitomi outright fell in love with him here, it wasn't even subtle here.
6. The chapter where Hitomi told Nitta that she wishes he was her dad, she probably was confused as to what she actually fell towards him.
7. Hitomi being excessively pissed when Nitta refused to help her change the future, as if she felt betrayed.

Users who are viewing this thread