Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100.5 - Volume 19's EXTRA & Final words

@edamame

It's when Hina is in video game school where she unconsciously twists her own neck in class in order to stay awake. Everyone thinks she is possessed, hence the exorcism.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn it I'll miss the series so much. Hope the author has a real nice break. Favorite comedy ever.

PD: Class rep falling for killer chicken would have been a blast.
PDD: Ikaruga initially being future Hitomi, huh, interesting.

Double-page supporter
Feels bittersweet reaching this point. Regardless, best of luck to the author and his future endeavors

Dex-chan lover
I tend to skip volume extras.... until the last volume.

Thanks for everything!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's praising the editor while I'm thinking "wow what a buzzkill" lol. Those backstory concepts were pretty interesting, it's a shame the author couldn't get them through.
They made good calls though, Ikaruga was much better as her own character and Mami-centered chapters would have gotten old pretty fast. But I wonder what happened in the rejected Mika chapter... did she kill someone?

Also those cards... I don't even like collectible stuff but damn I want the Anzu one.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I thought you were gonna change that page to fuck with the readers? Kinda disappointed.

Also fuck his editor

Double-page supporter
Yassan's 8 regret trading card hit so hard.
Also why did I never realize this was in Harta? Seems like all my favorites lately come outta there.

Dex-chan lover
Fond farewell to this one. Such a wild ride. It's going to be hard finding something so awesome and unique again.

Dex-chan lover
Thats what editors do, they keep the shit focused. Imagine a world where the isekai trash actually gets edited. What a wonderful world!

Dex-chan lover
What a great ride. Will miss it.
Seeing the older art here feels so nostalgic, his art really changed huh?
Loved seeing younger Hina though, the girl grew so much.
Since Hitomi x Nitta didn't get cancelled, it's canon for me.

I remember the manga in page 36, was a fun read, shame about the author's death, only just found out.

Kinda rare to see a author go all out on talking about his work and talking bout what was scarped, need to buy the eng volumes one day

Users who are viewing this thread