Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100.5 - Volume 19's EXTRA & Final words

The editor scrapped at least two volumes worth of material LOL!

The One Peace Book digital e-books of Hinamatsuri that I bought (Volume 2 to 8) and I pirated (Volume 1) have shit quality. I learned that the hard way because I thought it was the pirate ripper's fault for releasing shit quality Volume 1 book, turns out One peace books can't do digital e-books properly to save their online store. I hope their print version are better.

As always, fuck the editors.

And anyone knows what did he mean with Itsuki’s line from Yu Yu Hakusho?

Double-page supporter
Woah that's a lot of scrapped ideas lol. Still glad to have these thank you so much!

Double-page supporter
@4V29LN0n Itsuki was a character who was in love with Sensui a main antagonist of the show, because his strenght and purity. Leaving aside his twisted personality, the author probably means that Anzu has a crush for Hina.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this masterpiece!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, thanks for reminding me about Wanko ni Kuchizuke's author passing away... it's been 5 years but seems like it was yesterday.

Also, thanks editor for toning down some of those "ideas" author had, would've been a downer to deal some of that stuff.

edit: apparently people think editor was in the wrong lmao who wanted chapters dealing with someone's father getting killed and so on in a comedic series?

wow thank you, i really enjoyed reading this! i think i would love to see a "hinamatsuri: rejected" .. i think.
"i don't wanna see mami-chan anymore." LOL! so sad! i also forgot how spaced out hina used to look.
sakamoto kun too?? ok i'll stop!

Dex-chan lover
@Jojeke damn i was expecting that too... now i feel kinda betrayed, but what the heck was about that session did nitta die?

Group Leader
Great afterwords, it's almost painful knowing there won't be more of them.

This manga is truly one of the best. Can't wait for the Mangaka's next manga

Dex-chan lover
>People not picking Hina as the best girl

Have you learned NOTHING?

Let us hope that, after a couple years, Otake and Harta decide that post-grad adult Hina (or one of the side characters) needs to have an extension. Until that day, though, I'll pine for the group like a Norwegian Blue parrot does for the fjords.

Users who are viewing this thread