Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Life Since Then (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
lol still had a cringe moment here and there right until the end! What a great ride.

Thanks to all the scanlators who worked on this.

....I've never even thought I would see a flustered Hina... not even once I ever did.

a good end I say.

Stay true till the end
Love this manga
Hina hilarious is refreshing
Anzu best girl as always dream come true
Mao our lonely lovely girl grown to be independent now
Our world is advanced because a simple Hitomi wish to be normal
That flashback in the end really hit when everyone still young
Damn 10 years already, I'm old now
And last thing, Sabu despicable as always

Banned
Well, a bit of a dull ending... but whatever. It is fine.

Overall though... this manga was kinda..... sometimes funny, sometimes awful, sometimes both.

Dex-chan lover
I was still half expecting for this Nitta to be a puppet, while the real one retired with his pots...

People got shit memories. Chapter 99 has Hitomi going yuri route with class pres.

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t believe they added the time she bought the vase in the flashback I never i would cry like a little bitch once again, this is too much can’t wait for the omakes

Ahhh. I'm so sleep deprived that I can only moan instead of shedding a tear or two. And damn, Hina freaking out over that confession... freaked out all of us, huh? Sabu's still the only sane person here. And of course, they gotta bring up that memorable cheap vase moment and the arm breaks.

That being said, I miss Nitta 2.0.

Double-page supporter
All these people wishing Hitomi to be with Nitta seriously have some problems. The age gap is too big and it is disturbing for someone to marry a person the same age as their daughter's.

@romboids I am the opposite. I am glad she doesn't get together with him. It would be child grooming.

Users who are viewing this thread