Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Life Since Then (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Hitomi is far smarter and mature than anyone else in the manga. Also, right now they're all in college. Also it's fiction.

@Pen3 Prez only wants money and she thought about Hitomi since she's rich. Open your eyes yurifan.

Double-page supporter
Nitta growing wrinkle

All those years have come up with

I hope story continue with hitomi and nitta love story... Great manga... I really love this...but this manga release in 2010!.. Shit.. What im doing that year.. Hmm.. That time first time, i know anime from my older cousin..

Z7gheJU.png

We already know Hinas future of playing vrmmorpgs while still living off Nittas wallet.

Dex-chan lover
Doting on Anzu till the very end...my man...I'm so sad that this great journey is over T . T

Dex-chan lover
tbh this ended a bit lukewarmly but I def had fun reading it up until this point

Omg the feels, I loved every chapter. Now that I finished this, I can officially give this a solid 10/10 and call it a masterpiece. Up there with my favourite manga, or actually, emotionally right now, this is my favourite manga.

Double-page supporter
But.... But.... Where are Nitta and Hitomi?? Is it really going to be unrequited love? Aw....
Nitta told Hitomi that he'll wait for her to graduate school, because he wants her to be a proper adult, since she's Hina's friend. That's it.

Users who are viewing this thread