Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Life Since Then (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
... blessed ending for sure.

9Z0lgBk.png

v1m

Nitta finally getting the peace and life he deserves…

Double-page supporter
So how exactly did the future change? Are they in a time paradox now since holding the concert stopped esper research, or is it a split timeline thing, or should I stop fussing over this since it's a gag manga?

Thanks to all the groups and loners who worked their behinds off to translate this. You don’t know how much I appreciate you guys.

And sad that so much of the manga was rocksion but it was a great manga overall, one of my favs.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading Hinamatsuri for the last 5 years, and boy, what a great ending, let's wait for the Omakes in august. Thanks for the TL, guys!

I started reading this at the start of college and now i'm a jobless piece of shit that got laid off cos my company's got run to the ground by covid and i've been only working for two months too, haha damn, time sure do flies huh.

This might be rich coming from a NEET like me but i appreciate the manga more as an adult and enjoy the "day in a life" ending they're going with, really fit the tone of slice of life and the whole manga.

Group Leader
It was an excellent ride to follow.
It was totally worth it, it's really one of those series I have been lucky to follow since the begining. It'll stay a great favorite in my heart for what remains of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread