Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Life Since Then (Part 2)

What a great series, it's been a laugh from beginning to end! I hope now that's it's over they'll make another season of the anime.

Contributor
ended up so funny, this was so funny ride thanks the anime, amazing manga

Dex-chan lover
Happy ending! I really feel like my heart is full, what's mangas and animes in recent years having inconclusive ending or axed. Everyone has a clear resolution to their arcs.

I guess Hitomi's is the volume omake? Even if author didn't make one, I feel the answer is sufficiently clear, Nitta is still scared of her and won't be marrying her anytime soon. Not when she's pretty much feeding the yakuza with her businesses lol.

Also thanks for the various people translating this. It was a wild ride, I remember starting this at Batoto and now mangadex. Thank you for your great work!

Wow ten years! Has it been that long?

Dex-chan lover
Not enough Hitomi. I wanted to see her take down Jin and become the leader of the Zaibatsu.
"Jokes" aside, that was great. Very funny and it sticked to its values. It ended at an appropriate length. Thank u for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I loved it, one of my favorite mangas and my favorite comedy manga for sure.
Actually cried.

Double-page supporter
/bow

Hitomi is in the previous chapter... She is going to university to try and have some normality.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the perfect ending for this manga. I'm crying. I'm so glad I picked this up so many years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread