Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Life Since Then (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, it ended! I was hoping for a couple more hundred chapters... Also where's Hitomi?!

Group Leader
I hate to see it end but man, these last two chapters were the best. Amazing laughs, lots of closure, and that emotional moment at the end... 10/10 ending, no lie. Ahhhhh, I'm gonna miss this manga. 😭

He's really always getting the short end of the stick! Hahaha. But all in all, he's really a positive guy despite living in all the weirdos. If it's me I'd become one of them fairly quickly lol.

Looks like it'll be either late August or the first part of September before the omakes are here. Can hardly wait.

I'm gonna miss these people. Hina has grown into such a beautiful woman, and yet, still has the girlish charm she's developed. When Hitoshi confessed to her... that was the first time she had ever been speechless.

Haru? Ah, to be young and in lust! A boy after my own heart.

Anzu? What can I say? She arrived wearing nothing but a chip on her shoulder, and has turned into a fountain of love and compassion.

Mao showed up with her agent? I didn't see Hitomi, but she sent her regards. Surprised that Utako was there. Yeah, she's still a money hungry woman, but the fact that she's become friends with Anzu after trying to catch the girl long ago. Payback for taking a homeless girl and finding her not only a home, but a family.

Hope Otake gets inspiration on what to do with these fine people and brings them back in the future. Hina and Hitoshi married... and Hina being something like 8 month pregnant. THAT would be a great storyline. By then, hopefully, Hitoshi would know about her powers.

Chapters 98 and 99, anyone?

What is the thing of these ending for comedy mangas? Many look vague and wihtout any impact or resolution. It is like "hey, we laugh so much all over these years, it is ending, so let's be a bit serious, but, i dont know how to be serious, oh that's awkward, ah nothing happening and... END"

Great manga - what a great send off although I wished we could have seen more Hitomi!

Double-page supporter
awwww hina really has grown up but in the end she's still the same as ever 😂
this was a nice ending i'm gonna miss everyone <3

She's grown up... I'm sobbing, I'm gonna miss it for suree

Thank you so much for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread