Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 100 - Life Since Then (Part 2)

One of the greatest (if not the greatest) comedy manga... I'm really going to miss my girls...

Dex-chan lover
Perfect, the ending was about Nitta and Hina, just like it should've been. Couldn't really end any other way.

Anzu's business took off.
Mao is doing great with her acting.
Hitomi is still doing great in everything while also getting to be a normal girl.
Utako's business is doing fine again.

Haru behaves exactly like younger Nitta did. As long as it doesn't get rejected, Nitta X Hitomi is canon to me. Too many hints.

Everyone is somewhat happy

Mainly, Nitta and Hina grew up so much, and they both easily call each other father and daughter without any second thoughts.

10/10

Wow this was probably my favourite manga series of all time, I really wish it wasn't ending but that's exactly what makes it a perfect time to end the manga huh. Also 10/10

Man, it's really over. I'm gonna miss this manga. What a shame that we won't be seeing best girl Hitomi anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Man... what a sad day. But all's well that ends well. Nitta really ended up as a "single dad" after all. But I guess that kinda suits him. I wanna see more Hitomi x Nitta to tbh but it also feels kinda wrong.
How we get to see the Omake and there is some more development on that front there.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaa, this is so sad, I swear I still can't like the Yakuza Anikis even after all this time. Great Manga, it's a comedy but have an actual plot and character growth, all of the characters are memorable too, even the scummy one.

I really wish I can unread this and read this again just like how I did the first time 10/10

Dex-chan lover
But i want MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
GOD, what an amazing ending, just as understated and silly as it needed to be, and it really showed how much they all changed, specially hina and nitta, hina went from absolute alien weird to just being kinda lazy and dumb but nonetheless kind hearted, that scene where she freaks out over being confessed to really shows how far she came as a person and how much of a good parent nitta became.

Users who are viewing this thread