Hinamatsuri - Vol. 19 Ch. 98 - Good Job Everyone!

Dex-chan lover
So we have what, less than 3 chapters left?
Feels like tons of series are close to wrapping up now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, 3 more chapters? That’s more than I thought we had left. To be specific, I was thinking it’d be wrapped up in the next. Hina’s had a good run.

Dex-chan lover
Hitomi is sitting with Nitta instead of her friends or family.
Page 3: Hitomi is sitting to the left of Nitta while a Cabaret girl flirts with him
Page 25: Hitomi is sitting to the right of Nitta, where the Cabaret girl was sitting before

This is a huge stretch but
The women with Haru share their hair colours with Hina and Anzu.

From the day Hina twisted Nitta's arm in the anime to this day, this has become my number 1 anime/manga series, ever! This chapter was not a "filler" but more a fill in chapter. We don't see much of Ikaruga in the series, much less showing that she cared for the girls, but these kindnesses she showed in the flashback sequences say a lot for her character.

@Darklight99, You'll notice that she has the look of a jealous wife afterwards.

I hope Otake does another timeskip to end the series, 5-10 years in the future. Will Nitta and Hitomi tie the knot. Pretty sure Atsushi and Mao will. by that time, Anzu, being the frugal type she is, will have the money to reopen the Rairaiken, and Hina? She's had a major carrot dangled in front of her: that VR game she saw in the future. She said so much as to make it happen. Oh god, she'll buckle down on her studies and get a degree in computer science just to make sure that game becomes a reality. Sure, she could ask Nitta and Hitomi to put together the research so it's developed, but they'll, uncharacteristically, stand firm on not just "giving" it to her. She needs the education to work and lead the project: THEN they'll kick in the cash. End game? Nitta and Hitomi make a bundle (so does Hina) and Hina gets her game, as well as connections to the brightest and best computer scientists.

EDIT: I had to go through the story a second time because, while the entire cast was there, someone was missing that would have been there on his death bed if necessary: Yoshihiko Ashikawa, the original head of the Yakuza family. After all, Hina is the granddaughter he never had. That's why I had to double check. Bottom Right corner with the rest of the Yakuzas. Only him and Sabu seem to be really happy about the celebration, although her boyfriend's dad, Naitou, is getting into it.

Our little girls have really grown up.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Hina gets together with that one guy who is madly in love with her.

wow but im happy this is not the ending chapter, i thought the girls/their powers are gonna suddenly gone or something in the middle of celebration

Users who are viewing this thread