Hinamatsuri

Ank

Fed-Kun's army
This was an awesome read. I'd rather the author ends it cleanly....than drag it like others do until the manga becomes absolute crap.
This was fun from start to end, getting stupider and stupidly funny from chapter to chapter.
Can't wait to read his next work.

A wonderful ending just can’t believe it’s actually over loved this manga hope to see more work from the author

wonderful, I won't never get over this, I wish this lasted forever. I've been reading for what? 5 Years? That was a pretty solid comedy.

I read this entire manga in a single day which is today... and i conclude this is a masterpeice.
And i can say this is the day that i smiled, laugh, cried, the most in my entire life.
11/10 would binge read an entire day again
Best girls:
1.Anzu
2.Nitta
3.Hitomi

Dex-chan lover
Leaving this for the person checking the comments looking for a manga to read: absolutely read this manga.
Favorite comedy ever.

Hitomi is best girl, tied for the best development arc with Anzu and I would definitely read/buy any spin-offs that were of just Hitomi or Anzu. Litterally every chapter with either of them is gold

The ending really sucks, it just feels like the ordinary chapters, no conclusions, Yoshifumi ended up single all his life? He should marry Hitomi the best grill lol. I hope the Omake will give a proper closure to this beloved manga

Group Leader
This is basically one of, if not, my favorite manga, and it's sad to see it end 🙁 but it was nice

I started reading Hinamatsuri a few days ago after hearing it ended. I loved the anime, had great laughs when watching it.
Have to say that the story in animated form had greater impact to me, well, at least when compared to early parts.
But manga very quickly grew on me with each chapter, which I very much expected to happen.
Good, really good comedy with a bit of everything. And while "a bit of everything" may sound all over the place, and it was at times, it woks here.
It was a great ride and I'm glad I didn't wait for next season of anime, which who knows when will happen.
It's obvious that lot of folks would prefer to have it running for longer, as it's hard to not crave for more shticks of Nitta, Hina, Hitomi or wholesomeness of Anzu.
It got a relatively good ending, though, maybe not a full closure, but I don't mind, as it gives this faux slight of hope for having sequel in future, even if it is unlikely to happen.

I love the dedication on having salmon roe on every cover until the end.
Hopefully we will get omake this August (at the earliest) so let's stick to the reading status until then.

With the way it ended I think it either got axed, or the author was running out of ideas for good gags and plot lines. Either way it ended before it got any chance to ruin it's legacy, so I'm glad I got to enjoy this great manga. Really interesting that when I first read it, it only had like 5-10 chapters scanlated and I thought it was completely forgettable and boring. Now I think it's like a top tier comedy manga, so I guess time changes perspectives.

Banned
Yeah.... this.... hmm...

Putting aside the art, which was mostly awful and took ages to become reasonable... this manga was... um...
It was mostly just really cringeworthy situations contrived for humour... which worked sometimes and didn't work others. Some chapters in particular were just really uncomfortable to read (
e.g. the chapter where Mami tries to demonstrate psychic powers to the class... or the chapter where Hitomi decides to financially destroy Nitta on a whim
).
So... yeah.
Plus the translations by Norway, which continued under a different name partway... were a real downside. Stupid fuckers can't resist putting in all sorts of mistranslated bullshit like they honestly believe it funny.

I wasn't sure whether to give this a 5 or 6 out of 10, but opted for a 6 to be generous towards the end. I mean it was actually funny sometimes. Just not half as often as it was trying to be.
I can't believe over 1300 people voted this a 10 though... just how fuckin low are your standards, people? I suppose I should quit being surprised at people voting 10 or 1 for everything though. Idiots will do as idiots do do.

Fed-Kun's army
Could anyone guide, as to where the chapters continue from anime?

Nevermind, read the whole damn thing. Awesome funny manga, but yes felt the anime gave it a much bigger impact. Ending did really feel kind of rushed. I was expecting at least a few split timelines and a Hina vs Hina battle.

Dex-chan lover
Love the final volume cover, Hitomi still sticking by Nitta, she won't let him go that easy.

Anyone wondering where to start from after the anime, I'd say start from the very start, since a lot of chapters were left unadapted, and the ones adapted had a lot of stuff which got left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread