Hinamatsuri

I'm not sure why everyone else is harping on the ending. It was a good send off on how Hina and Nitta and everyone else keep on living their idyllic and sometimes strange day to day lives. It might just be the lingering feeling of wanting more chapters.
10/10 manga.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody should dm or pm the mangaka on a hitomi spin off series/mini-series....

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto
Imagine being so egotistical that you can't fathom your opinion being the minority.
Hopefully you're just a teenager(lots of them are like this, including my past self as a teen) and not another manlet forum monger with the delusion that there's an elite among humor and other completely subjective topics in comics who has to assert his 'dominant taste' wherever he goes. You will eventually learn that most people don't like the same things as you. In fact most people are dead. There are way more dead people than people alive right now! And you'll never know if most of those people agreed with you or not. And one day you and I and everyone in here is going to die, and we're going be dead for waaaayyy longer than we were alive...

Now a few years ago I'd have called you a pleb if you didn't get that reference. But I won't, everyone starts somewhere.

THX for translating this manga until end. this interesting sci-fi comedy manga

Banned
@knight_evangel : Oh great... a random belligerent idiot appears.
Obviously I don't care whether my opinions are "in the minority" or not, because popularity and accuracy are two separate matters. Imagine being stupid enough to believe an ad populum fallacy could be a valid argument.
No, I'm not a teenager. I'm guessing from the tone of your post that you maybe just hit 20 or thereabouts and believe that makes you some sort of font of divine wisdom... Another decade might clear that up for you... or it might not if you're still too full of yourself. You're still a random net-brat to me either way.
In any case, my perspectives and opinions are the ones that I will personally champion as that is what serves my personal ends. You can waste your time kissing up to the status quo if that takes your fancy... I care not.

And you're definitely decades too soon to preach to a nihilist about the transience of human endeavour.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto And there you have it, immaturity confirmed. lol Didn't read but I know you're fuming, and over what's little more than a small exchange. GGs.

Banned
@knight_evangel : So you don't read my putting you in your place, but "know" I'm "fuming"? I'd all but forgotten who you were. You really need to get over yourself, kid. You're not even close to being the biggest nuisance on my plate at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
I like the child part but it's a meh for me when hina got older

Looking at the final pic, the way Yoshifumi's left hand to Hitomi ... hmm, it's safe to say that they will end up together, right? Duh, still, I need a proper closure for this great manga! Yoshifumi X Hitomi marriage will let me close the book with a smile, but, ah well... the endings are meh, I really like child Hina story... but as she got older, the story somehow doesn't flow naturally (I guess the editor is responsible for this)

I liked the gags etc. before the time skip. Idk, I enjoyed the younger characters. Anime was cute and comedy was fun. It was VERY unnecessary in my opinion.

It's always comedic gag mangas that have the most feels. Ever since Hina got older, the tone of the manga changed and every episode felt like a curtain call, but I still enjoyed it till the end. I'm glad that the manga gave us so much peace of mind, I look forward to his future works

Why does this go from solid gag manga to sad life drama? This is the most bizarre change of tone I've ever seen.

bruh i really liked this tho at the end somehow it didnt come across the way i wanted it to. all in all its amazing tho. ive always love psychokinesis stuff like saiki and mob

Users who are viewing this thread