Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 112

Dex-chan lover
good thing that we're reading this arc in just hours/days cause the readers who reads this normally might forget that the little girl will appear again.
Haha, definitely. But her effect is pretty clear by now anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much. It somehow is so damn wholesome and also super spicy, but not going too far where the spicy is the focus. They found a great balance. We have exponentially more progress, development, and just openly showing affection to each other than most manga's and they still aren't even dating.

Dex-chan lover
its cute fluff.
@xKs i was curious, since you are fast, if this is ML? Not that I mind as long as it's readable and flows well :D

Dex-chan lover
its cute fluff.
@xKs i was curious, since you are fast, if this is ML? Not that I mind as long as it's readable and flows well :D
Agreed, I've played enough games using MTL to be used to it, and with a little cleaning up it can be perfectly fine, the art can fill the rest of the gaps.

Supporter
Again, thanks for all your hard work for bringing us the wonderful manga. Koguma is so cute and Hina likes that about her

xKs

Group Leader
its cute fluff.
It's a mix of MTL and my own knowledge of the language (somewhat grew up with it until I moved away from the immersion). I triple check between methods to try and make sure everything is cohesive. I actually am using this opportunity to shake off the rust since it's been years since I last did translations.

Users who are viewing this thread