Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 121

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to bitch and cry about the realistic depiction of taking advantage of younger, vulnerable (from broken home) children.

But why did they continue it immediately this chapter? That damages the ending of the last chapter.

This chapter is also tell and re-tell, instead of show.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they're meant to be grade school and high school which is at MINIMUM 3 years but probably a lot more
Minimum would be 5, grade school goes up to 10 and high school start at 15.
No but seriously, how old is omichi and the grade schooler chick? They keep treating it nonchalantly, it almost makes it seem they're only a year or two apart :huh:
Either way nothing happened and Omichii clearly said she confessed thinking would help Rin to not give up but without any other intentions attached. Threres nothing really going on with the 2. Chill.

Dex-chan lover
Koguma really is a slow one huh. Rin came and go and Koguma is still trying to understand her feelings.
Also, theres a lot more shady age gaps out there, is kind of absurd how much noise people were making here and for nothing. Absolutely nothing happened here.

Dex-chan lover
No but seriously, how old is omichi and the grade schooler chick? They keep treating it nonchalantly, it almost makes it seem they're only a year or two apart :huh:
I maybe wrong, but if I remember correctly, they in their first year of high-school, so it's 15-16 years old (or if we try to count birthdays... maybe 16-17? Author didnt point it out how old Koguma turned few chapters ago). And this kid was addressed is gradeschooler?. Not even like middleschooler (as Hino always teases Koguma that she looks like gradeschooler)... So if I head to guess, this girl is from 10 to 13. Anyway, this shit is twisted no matter how you look at it.
MC'c at least at the age of when teenagers starting exploring their bodies, thinking about sex, hormones ad all this shit. But this is literally a little girl who confessed to another girl just bcs she helped her to find the keys, and then almost immediately some teenager looked at this child and like "oh, I saw the way you looked at her and I fell for you". Christ, cmon! Really? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover

Either way nothing happened and Omichii clearly said she confessed thinking would help Rin to not give up but without any other intentions attached. Threres nothing really going on with the 2. Chill.
They're high schoolers? When was that established? I swore they were middle schoolers all this time :huh:

Dex-chan lover

grade school in japan is up to 6th grade or age 12 (12? 13? can't remember)
junior high is 3 years, so the minimum of 3 years is correct

Dex-chan lover
Elementary goes up to Sixth Grade in Japan, about 12 years old. High School starts at Tenth Grade, about 16 years old. Give or take a year for both. I do believe our main trio are first years, so that would put them at about 16, but I'm not entirely sure about the little girl. Considering she's the same height as our main girl who said she stopped growing in middle school, you could lean towards a sixth grader, but not necessarily.

Four years isn't the WORST age gap, it's not a situation like Uzamaid, Be Careful, Onee-san or Watashi ni Tenshi. We don't even really know yet what'll come from this, nothing may happen after all.

Dex-chan lover
Elementary goes up to Sixth Grade in Japan, about 12 years old. High School starts at Tenth Grade, about 16 years old. Give or take a year for both. I do believe our main trio are first years, so that would put them at about 16, but I'm not entirely sure about the little girl. Considering she's the same height as our main girl who said she stopped growing in middle school, you could lean towards a sixth grader, but not necessarily.

Four years isn't the WORST age gap, it's not a situation like Uzamaid, Be Careful, Onee-san or Watashi ni Tenshi. We don't even really know yet what'll come from this, nothing may happen after all.
haha, I don't read the other 2, but [Be Careful, Onee-san] is one hell of physics defying story :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I maybe wrong, but if I remember correctly, they in their first year of high-school, so it's 15-16 years old (or if we try to count birthdays... maybe 16-17? Author didnt point it out how old Koguma turned few chapters ago). And this kid was addressed is gradeschooler?. Not even like middleschooler (as Hino always teases Koguma that she looks like gradeschooler)... So if I head to guess, this girl is from 10 to 13. Anyway, this shit is twisted no matter how you look at it.
MC'c at least at the age of when teenagers starting exploring their bodies, thinking about sex, hormones ad all this shit. But this is literally a little girl who confessed to another girl just bcs she helped her to find the keys, and then almost immediately some teenager looked at this child and like "oh, I saw the way you looked at her and I fell for you". Christ, cmon! Really? 🤦🏻‍♂️
it's fiction stfu

Fed-Kun's army
Koguma likely turned 16 a few chapters ago. Best case scenario, Omi is 15 and Rin is 12, which wouldn't be too unusual for stupid school students. I had 12yo and 14yo classmates in the same grade who were dating. Thankfully, the author tried to make it more wholesome than that or Hino-Koguma. So the more concerning part is the sudden, absurd confession.

Double-page supporter
imagine reading a series that has sexualized minors multiple times and waiting until its 120 chapters in to do the whole "hold on everyone I need to pull out my calculator and count this anime girl's rings in order to decide if I'm mad or not" bit

The main characters are high-school first-years (10th graders), meaning they're 15-16 depending on when their birthdays are.

The new girl is a grade-schooler (6th grade or younger), meaning maximum of 11-12. I'm personally going to headcanon that Omichi and her are 15 and 12 so it's at least marginally less awful.

Users who are viewing this thread