Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 130

Dex-chan lover
capoo-bugcat.gif

Dex-chan lover
They went full mode, let's go!
I don't even know why the hell author put this messed up body switch and loli chapters, that almost ruined the manga, when whe could just do THAT.
For fun and they had a purpose. They wouldn't be where they are now had she not forced them to seriously think about their relationship. Nothing bad really happened with the girl, I don't know why people were being dramatic about it. It was always obviously just a push and she was never treated like a serious threat to anything, nor was she put in really weird positions. Just a young girl out of her depths with a crush.

Still this moved faster than an expected so that's great. It would have been awkward if they avoided what happened last chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ok, what i think is gonna happen is now that once they start officially dating, whether that be next chapter or after an arc of "we kissed but neither one of us confessed, so what are we?", Hino is gonna stop teasing and being so perverted all the time and Kaguma is gonna wonder why, and if she's sick of her, and its gonna end with Hino being like "i was just teasing the girl i liked because i wanted to get her attention. you're my girlfriend now and i want to cherish you" or something. book it!

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally! :D
Now the story can finally properly start and we will get the good syrupy stuff (sugar) injected directed into our veins.
Finally I can see the end game. We are reaching singularity. The moment they hold hands the world will reset and we'll all obtain stands
I really hope we aren't seeing the end game. We have just barely reached the moment when they kiss and admit they love each other, aka the introduction to their relationship. We should have about 12x as many chapters left of pure (sometimes lood) slice-of-life romance diabetes as we follow their relationship with minimal drama.

that said, the way author has gone to extreme efforts to almost reach only to bait-and-switch and avoid this development until now, makes me think author thinks themselves utterly unable to write the romance part of a romance manga, and that you are correct to expect them to end it soon.

Though I could foresee author pretending that they don't think that was a confession from the other part, so author can milk some extra unrealistic drama [for another 50 chapters] of them thinking its unreciprocated despite being physical, before ending it. That sounds like it wouldn't be too uncharacteristic of them.

Dex-chan lover
LET'S. FUCKING. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kreygasm::lol::kreygasm::lol::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::lol::lol::lol::lol::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm::lol::lol::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::glee::clap::clap::clap::clap::aquadrink:

Supporter
Outstanding \o/
I have been waiting for years for this. Thank you so much in translating this chapter and for bringing us this most excellent chapter.

Dex-chan lover
e5a0025c88940a41d94a20978ed6e16d.png

SHE FINALLY SAID SHE LOVE HER OH MY GOD MY BISEXUAL HEART CAN'T TAKE THAT MY HEART 😭😭😭💃💃💃💃

Double-page supporter
If this manga taught me anything, it's that aparently when people kiss their facial features vanish 👍
(this was rly cute)

Dex-chan lover
Finally I can see the end game. We are reaching singularity. The moment they hold hands the world will reset and we'll all obtain stands
End game???? We are literally just getting started, we just reached kissing.

Users who are viewing this thread