Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
Conclusion already??? Oh cmom... too soon.
Im divided between wishing for a longer chapter next or simply to be on their graduation day lol

Dex-chan lover
Hope to see Koguma growing up to be 2 meters tall before graduation, achieving a final victory over Hino.

Power Uploader
Hino just went and said what was in all the readers' minds
6Vr6qbO.png

Dex-chan lover
So skip to graduation chapter? Or will there be an extra separate chapter for people, like with tsun manga.

Dex-chan lover
What? Why would she argue that it's too early? She suddenly hates hino? The baka (title drop sfx)

Dex-chan lover
I feeled it to my bonds I hope it doesn't end next chapter but if it did it was a nice ride and I hope he make more chapters as Bonus from time to time

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope this conclusion doesn't refer to the ending because this is too good to just end like that

Fed-Kun's army
So...

Sex is not love, you can have sex without love, and the fact that you have sex with someone, doesn't mean they love you.

Just letting some young people know shitty facts.

Dex-chan lover
Noo please don't be the last chapter I've really enjoyed this

Dex-chan lover
lmao this mangaka
drag it when it's boring
end it when it's really interesting
i wish stories don't end when they bang, i'd like to see more of them after they've banged

Dex-chan lover
"I want to fuck you as soon as possible, and I would have no interest in you if you weren't a loli." - Hino Being Romantic

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, pretty good chapter this week. Thanks for the translation, xKs! :)

Dex-chan lover
Do you ever feel like some authors know their fanbase and/or comment sections too well and start adressing something that is going to be brought up frequently?
Yeah I fuckin' called it last chapter, "gotta be after graduation, right?" or something lol

Dex-chan lover
What? Why would she argue that it's too early? She suddenly hates hino? The baka (title drop sfx)
You don't seem to have read the rest of the manga, you don't know Hino very well at all if you're asking that question.

Users who are viewing this thread