Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Too bad it seems to be coming to an end. At least it's a positive one!

Dex-chan lover
You don't seem to have read the rest of the manga, you don't know Hino very well at all if you're asking that question.
Unsure, but really feels like you meant to type koguma there, yeah?
And you seem to have somehow not noticed it was a hilarious joke, despite literally spelling out the punchline in a paranthesis :notlikethis:

Still, they should have porked like rabbits, either way.

Dex-chan lover
Asking about sex out of blue it's, indeed, typical Hino-san move. I know they both girls, but let's not forget we already had a body swap, So, who knows? Life, uh, finds a way

Thanks for the translation

Last edited:
Supporter
Wow, what a amazing chapter. Hino immediately gets down to business by bringing up the sex and their relationship. I love this manga, the author really is great writer. Thanks for the translation \o

Dex-chan lover
Nooo conclusion!? I do hope we get some bonus chapters like Jyoshikou Dakara where it's them after High School. No reason not to keep this adorable train rolling right?

Thank you for the chapter <3
It's well over a hundred chapters, I feel it had a good run. It's better for these types of stories to end than be dragged out. Agree with the epiloge though.

Dex-chan lover
Unsure, but really feels like you meant to type koguma there, yeah?
And you seem to have somehow not noticed it was a hilarious joke, despite literally spelling out the punchline in a paranthesis :notlikethis:

Still, they should have porked like rabbits, either way.
You're probably right about that first bit, I totally mix up their names constantly. As for me missing the joke, I'm the closest they come to caveman, so it can't be helped ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

Dex-chan lover
Never forget that this fun yuri manga treats relationships more realistically then pretty much anything else out there. when was the last time you saw characters kissing and talking about having sex? Even the raunchiest ecchi mangas usually don’t show kissing for some weird reason.
duh of course not, it's way more inappropriate

Me: How nice a new update.
Reads first page "We gonna have sex or what?"
Me: ?????????
Keeps on reading; godly chapter.
Manga conclusion.
Me: ?????????

Well, they are dating. They will eventually smash those pumpkins. The conclusion was inevitable.
You're not about to tell me Smashing Pumpkins was a band name referencing sex this whole time and I've been a idiot all my life.

Users who are viewing this thread