Hino-san no Baka - Ch. 134

Supporter
Thank you @xKs for scanlating this through to the end, and thank you to all the other groups who have had a hand in pushing new chapters out for us to read. I've always looked forward to seeing a new chapter of these two in my feed, so I'll be a little sad to see them go, but happy to see them go out together!

Reactions: xKs
Group Leader
Well it was alright.
Enjoyable that is also important it is sad to see it go but it feels like the right time to do so :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work @xKs , it's been a while since I read this manga, and i am happy with this ending. I'd like to imagine the next series is about Omichi who is a working adult, and Rin in highschool. And Omichi somehow forgot about her confession

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to accept this series has ended! What about Rin and Chihiro's relationship?

Dex-chan lover
insert the crying batman meme here
I'm sad it's already over
On the other hand I hope Kinniku Tarou comes back with another series, wouldn't want him to end up like for example Ajin's author - finished his big series and nobody heard from him ever since

Dex-chan lover
Now this is over maybe the translators can go finish

Smile Style by the same author my life needs it finished

Dex-chan lover
I really despise it when mangaka end series just after confession. I wanted to see more romantic stuff between them as an official couple...

Dex-chan lover
I guess the author wasn't kidding when he said this was the final chapter.
Thank you xKs san for translating everything up to this point.
I am glad you picked this up after it was left abandoned for while and we were behind I don't know how many chapters.
Hopefully we will get an extra chapter when the final volume releases.
Thank you again for your hard work.

Supporter
That was one of my favorite manga and the ending was outstanding. I loved how Hina says to Kogoma all the ways she loved her. I am so sad that it ends but happy that it was so successful. Goodgbye Hina and Kogoma, I will miss you two

Fed-Kun's army
It's been many years in the making but we've finally reached the end. But at least we know it's certainly not the end for our pair! I'm glad to have been able to share the final parts of this story with everyone. Admittedly, I only stumbled upon Hino-san at the end of January of this year after going many years without reading any manga. I was immediately hooked, though! Not exaggerating, I reread what was currently out about 5 times in the first week. The series also sparked me to pick up my pen and doodle again (I love Hino's design, especially her gorgeous hair)! I'll probably still be doodling Hino stuff even though it's all over. I don't really shill my art, but it's not hard to dig around and find me either.

This series went through quite the change of hands in scanlations, but I'd like to shout out to each and every person who worked on it. Without any of them we wouldn't have been able to experience this story so easily. I'm glad to have joined their ranks as well, even if some people were against me doing it. The important thing for me was getting the manga shared. So where my reach could not extend, others were able to deliver for their own audience and I'm glad for that. Team Hino, we rocked it!

As for what will happen to me now? I have already started picking up Kinniku-sensei's older title Smile Style. So feel free to check that one out as well. I guess now we all wait warmly and see if he'll come up with anymore titles... He seemed to imply on Twitter that there will be Hino extras for Premium GANMA members, so stay tuned! Perhaps I'll see you all around again.

-xKs
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
This is oddly pedantic, lol. That’s clearly referring to Hino/Kogu’s relationship continuing off screen, even when we won’t get to read it :)
It's not pedantic when I wish it was true :( And why would the mangaka continue it off-screen if they aren't going to publish what they drew off-screen (aka make it on-screen)?

Mostly that comment was poking fun at the credits page being made to look like an afterword page though, because it never specified who was talking, or signing it with same username as uploader or scanlation-group :) So I pretended to read it with the assumption that it was mangaka talking.

I binged this for the past few days only to find it suddenly ending which is kinda funny with how coincidental it was as I was around ch 120-ish by the time I realized it.

Anyway, it was alright I guess (?) The first 100 chapters were fine as it felt like one of those teasing girl romances but its yuri with some nice, cute moments here and there with my fav being the build up to the summer festival. Up to that point, everything was consistent and I thought they would've been close to dating after that with the whole "did she try to kiss me in my sleep?" thing which then leads up to the kiss on the cheek during the festival, which imo feels like a confirmation of their feelings at least.
Instead, the writing just became kinda odd with the whole body swap thing and grade schooler "rival" that it was kinda funny to read. Then it tried to be consistent again and everything just felt kinda rushed in the end. That being said, I do think the ending was still cute and sweet.

Thank you xKs for the translations and good job on translating it up til the end!
I wasnt there when it got abandoned but I respect the effort you put in bringing it back with quality translations

Users who are viewing this thread