Hino-san no Baka - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

@Eraviel
What do you mean? There are two reversal moments that had already happened in past chapters, being where Hino was overwhelmed when her motivation button prank had backfired in chapter 7 and during chapter 22 when Koguma had been sniffing Hino until she couldn't do anything. Manga is nowhere close to ending currently, unless it got a sudden axe.

Y'know, one of the great things about this manga is that it's not pure one-sided teasing. Yes Hino-san wins more often than not, but Koguma secures her fair share of wins too, even if just small ones like in this chapter, "Oh, but I walk to school".

Other manga of this type generally have the main character try to turn the tables on the person teasing them and failing every time. Having Koguma turn the tables from time-to-time keeps it more fresh.

Practice for being groped.
Q10.png
Remember to repeat that line whenever someone tries to grope you!

Dex-chan lover
Koharu on page one is so sexy. But Koharu is always sexy. That handle! :D This is so ridiculous! And so sexy.
@Xelda What one-sided teasing. They've been openly flirting since day one.
This chapter is so great :D

Fed-Kun's army
Let me play molester so that I can molest you with you calling it molesting... pure genius!

Dex-chan lover
So why havent they fucked yet? lol in all seriousness does this not evoke romantic feelings in either of them?

Dex-chan lover
Even with that disclaimer, I don't think she is touching her back

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Koguma is the type of woman who'll easily get groped

Fed-Kun's army
I mean doesnt every high schooler have a random ass handle in their bag, is very use( ful)less i speak from experience

Users who are viewing this thread