Hinomoto Sanshimai wa Kamatte Hoshii

On one hand I like the story but on the other hand, im already tired of the sister its focusing on and his interactions with her.

@Gaba157 Sweet. I always hate when a manga has a focus on like a trio of sisters but only one (the clear favorite) gets all the attention. Makes you wonder why bother having the others.

Fed-Kun's army
@BraveHeartedHero same. Some authors set up a harem in the beginning, bu them try to do a proper romance with one of the heroines, focusing too much on her, and then fail miserably both as a harem and as a romance series. That's why I like these light-hearted ecchi series that don't take themselves too seriously

@gaba157 Exactly. If you're going to start as a harem then write towards a harem ending. Harems fall flat on their face to me when you start one with the clear main female lead getting all the screen time and then winning. It makes a harem pointless and you can't have someone else win because you didn't write them with enough time to make it believable. Seen too many harems where the side girl wins in the final ep because swerve.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry guys, It'll take around 4 days or so until I finish the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Tfw no clingy step sisters to give you impure thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread